• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A look at the completed StreetPass puzzle for Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I *try* to do them, just for the heck of it :) They're cute! I need to find a place around here that has a lot of gamers so I can add to my two streetpasses. LOL I know I got one at Gamestop, but the other one is a mystery. Must have happened in the car at some point on my way home from work!

i gave up on puzzles i neva got dem so i was liek 'meh oh well'

bcoz i neva got streetpassez so i had 2 use play coinz but now since u get fortune cookie i am saving my play coins 2 buy dem :D

I've been collecting play coins since I got my ds at Christmas. LOL Never knew about them before I read about them here! I get over 700 steps just walking into and leaving work, so it adds up fast. Ha! I just collect the puzzle pieces as I get my rare streetpasses :D

tumblr_mhjfnekdPS1r2eg93o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mhjfnekdPS1r2eg93o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mhjfnekdPS1r2eg93o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mhjfnekdPS1r2eg93o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_mhjfnekdPS1r2eg93o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_mhjfnekdPS1r2eg93o6_1280.jpg

Hmmm, so it just pans over a larger image? That's a little different lol
Can't wait to get it in America!

I have 0 streetpass :( I even take public transit all the time......

To get them you just have to pass someone else who's 3DS is on right??

I'm going somewhere with a bunch of kids or something. Calgarian adults are lame apparently.

Back