• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Murder of Crows | An Art Shop [0/3] [OPEN]

http://shirohibiki.tumblr.com/post/116018360527/for-peeps-at-tbt-everyone-look-at-my-****ty-art
tumblr_nml6f3trkC1qhjx1bo4_1280.png
tumblr_nml6f3trkC1qhjx1bo5_1280.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE OT!!!!!!!!!
IT IS PREFECTTT@!!!

Wait im a ****ing dumbass dont listen to me i forgot you sent it on the fourth. IGNORE ME

Last edited:
apologizing again for how long this is taking -- i havent been feeling so well, so i havent really been drawing. i really hope to get these done soon, and again, i am sorry. u_u

hroo hraa this stuff is just adorbable ;u; i love your art so freakin' much but i've always just passed by and been like "hng idunno man" wHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF
haven't gotten too much art of my victorian qt so yanno what
GOD I LOVE FEAR
Username: starlark
References: clicky stash
Payment: tbt, could we do half and half please? c:
Style: non
Personality/pose: n/a
Line color: green <3
Extra: nu uh!

hroo hraa this stuff is just adorbable ;u; i love your art so freakin' much but i've always just passed by and been like "hng idunno man" wHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF
haven't gotten too much art of my victorian qt so yanno what
GOD I LOVE FEAR
Username: starlark
References: clicky stash
Payment: tbt, could we do half and half please? c:
Style: non
Personality/pose: n/a
Line color: green <3
Extra: nu uh!

accepted, my dear -- im just going to apologize first because it may take me a little bit to get done. ive been in a bit of an art block and im just starting to recover now, so im hoping it doesnt take too long. and thank you for the compliments <333

*NOTICE*: I am going to be starting job training soon which will be decimating my schedule, so unfortunately, I'll only be able to take RLC for a while. I apologize severely for this inconvenience. I also apologize for how long these have taken and I really hope to get them done tonight.

Congrats, Shiro! :> Sorry I never got the chance to commission you. My love for art collecting seems to have fizzled out now that I'm chasing new passions. It's a probably a temporary thing, IDK >.<;; In any case, I wish you the best of luck with your job training! Miss you <3

Congrats, Shiro! :> Sorry I never got the chance to commission you. My love for art collecting seems to have fizzled out now that I'm chasing new passions. It's a probably a temporary thing, IDK >.<;; In any case, I wish you the best of luck with your job training! Miss you <3

ilu bb i miss you too ;A; tyvm <3 i dont have an actual job yet but yeah lmao
tumblr_nnp0zmABNn1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
oops its trash im sorry
will try to get the rest done asap

tumblr_nnp0zmABNn1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
oops its trash im sorry
will try to get the rest done asap

HNNG I ****ING LOVE IT
They look so cute omg
LET THE SHIPPING COMMENCE like it hasn't already

Thank you sooo much! And best of luck to you in your job training! c:

HNNG I ****ING LOVE IT
They look so cute omg
LET THE SHIPPING COMMENCE like it hasn't already

Thank you sooo much! And best of luck to you in your job training! c:

ahhh im really glad you like it//// and thank you so much ;v;!!!

Back