hear what from who?
lol seriously
i mean i have no clue who ur talking about

but why would u say hes a bad admin?

Pie_Or_Die said:
i hope tech gets to be a global mod soon

and i really want him to be a admin

:)
Well we really don't need any Admins. The only way I see we need another Admins is if Bulerias and I leave. But that wont happen! But we may make temp Admins or somethign in the future.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Pie_Or_Die said:

Well we really don't need any Admins. The only way I see we need another Admins is if Bulerias and I leave. But that wont happen! But we may make temp Admins or somethign in the future.
Or, of course, if The Bell Tree will grow to an enormous size and we won't be able to handle it.

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Pie_Or_Die said:

Or, of course, if The Bell Tree will grow to an enormous size and we won't be able to handle it.
But we could just get Global Mods then. Becasue Admins do like feature stuff and mods do member stuff.

Pie_Or_Die said:

I could be a Global Mod in the future. The only thing that will need to happen is:

1) Link leaves for a long while.

2) More Members come.

As for the Admin thing, that will probably never happen, unless one of the Admins leave, as has been stated. But, being a temp Admin wouldn't be too bad.

Smart Tech is going ot be in charge of some of the stuff at the new forums... liek the arcade high scores.

Back