• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Quick Update Regarding my Blogs

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
As the title hints, this post won't inform you on another day in my town of Shizen, but rather about an update regarding my Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog that I've been keeping up with.

I'm going to stop posting daily, save for weekends and holidays. As a few of you already know, school is back in session, meaning that I've had absolutely no time to play Animal Crossing, let alone visit this forum until now. Because of this, I believe that it would be best for me to put a halt to my blog until I can rake together some spare time.

None to worry, however! It might be possible that I can post here on weekends and holidays. These entries will cover a week or so, but they will be extremely short since I doubt I won't even play my game until Saturdays. The ones that fill in the time frame of holidays will return to their normal length. In addition, I'll do what I can to comment on the posts of other blogs I follow and keep up-to-date on my friends' towns.

I deeply apologize for this inconvenience. As unfortunate as it is, I will be awaiting the days that I can find time to be active here. Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Aw, I'll miss reading about Shizen! I hope you'll get to post every so often, and that have you have a good school year. :) <3

Thank you! :)

I'll try to post things biweekly. I played today but not much went on (other than the move of an important villager). I can write about that later in the week, though. D:

Back