• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying A Visit To A Town In July/August

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayorhana

♕ miss mayor hana ♕
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
98.6% (140) +
I need to catch some cicadas for my bug encyclopedia, which I clearly can't catch in January. :) I'd like to visit a town that's in the month of either July or August, so I can catch these bugs. I know they're rather common, but I need all the cicadas, and the cicada shell to complete my encyclopedia. :)
I'd very much appreciate the help of anyone who has a current summer town. :) I can provide tbt compensation if needed. Thank you xx

Hi! I can TT my cycle town to July for you if you're still interested!

ahhh yes, tysm!! :D how much do i owe you?

Honestly I have no idea how much would be good, so you can just pay however much you feel like! ^^;; Is there a certain time of day I should set it to?

Honestly I have no idea how much would be good, so you can just pay however much you feel like! ^^;; Is there a certain time of day I should set it to?

maybe like 3 PM? c:
im really not sure, pricing wise! D: I have digby in my campsite right now, you'd of course be able to visit him if you'd like to, along with some form of bells payment, but im not sure how much to offer :(

maybe like 3 PM? c:
im really not sure, pricing wise! D: I have digby in my campsite right now, you'd of course be able to visit him if you'd like to, along with some form of bells payment, but im not sure how much to offer :(

Alright, I've TTed! Ah, I have Digby's amiibo actually! Maybe just 10 TBT then, if that sounds ok?

Alright, I've TTed! Ah, I have Digby's amiibo actually! Maybe just 10 TBT then, if that sounds ok?

Yeah, that's completely fine! <3 thank you for letting me use your town to catch these summer exclusives ❤❤
i'll add you now, let me know when you're open!

Yeah, that's completely fine! <3 thank you for letting me use your town to catch these summer exclusives ❤❤
i'll add you now, let me know when you're open!

I've added you as well! I'll open when I see your FC register :) Let me know if you need August too? I'd be happy to TT for you. Also don't mind me, I might be running around town pulling out all the weeds that might've popped up because of the TTing ^^;

I've added you as well! I'll open when I see your FC register :) Let me know if you need August too? I'd be happy to TT for you. Also don't mind me, I might be running around town pulling out all the weeds that might've popped up because of the TTing ^^;

alright! i'm ready now, and hehe, no problem ❤ :)

Also forgot to mention, I'm on my cycle town so it's mayor Minato of Iwatodai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back