• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Aberdeen, Day 2 (3 & 4)

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
I completely forgot about how hard it was to start off a brand new town.

Plus, I am so so lazy
Day 2
View attachment 236952
Now recovered from having my face stung by bees, I now magically had a house. Construction was complete and now I had the money to pay off the house, which was 39,800 bells. I originally sold my town to him, so I was able to pay this off just fine. I was informed by Isabel that a town development permit was required to start work in Aberdeen, which needed an approval rating of 100%. The rest of the day was merely spent filling up my encyclopedia with new species of bugs and fish, talking to villagers and doing tasks for them in order to raise my approval rating. Nothing too special!

Day 3
View attachment 236953
Day 3 has been a very... active day. Today, I got a visit from Tortimer, meaning I now have access to the tropical island, starting tomorrow. I now have a 100% approval rating! Starting tomorrow, I will be able to start work in Aberdeen as the new official mayor. I found out there is a rumour going around about me that says I am a rookie mayor (which I suppose is true). Other than that, I spent the day shopping, paying off my expansion loan of 98,000 bells, catching more species of bugs and fish and doing more tasks for the villagers.

Day 4
View attachment 236954
Now Aberdeen is becoming a hotspot to live! With my newfound power as leader, I decided what the people need is no other than a brick bridge. Yes, an odd-matching bridge to the other one is exactly what the people want. Who doesn't?

Attachments

• HNI_0074.JPG
    HNI_0074.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 294
  • HNI_0075.JPG
    HNI_0075.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 13
  • HNI_0031.JPG
    HNI_0031.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 13
Back