• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC 3DS Idea Competition (OLD VOTING)

Which of these ideas would you like to see implemented in the next AC game the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
AC 3DS Idea Competition (OLD VOTING) ,,,,,,,

I messed this one up please see the new voting thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ea-Competition-(version-2-because-I-m-stupid)

THE LAST OPTION IS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS IDEA PLEASE VOTE ACCORDINGLY:
nMP5g.png

Justin in the other thread said:
As we wait for E3 I thought it would be fun to have a little idea competition of sorts. I know lots of people here are full of great ideas for the next Animal Crossing game so this should be fun. Basically write about a great new idea you have for AC 3DS in 150 words or less. Once we have a few submissions I'll start a poll where everyone can vote on which idea they'd like to see implemented into the real game the most! Fun right? The deadline is May 1st at 11:59PM PST May 4th at 11:59PM PST.

Basically, vote for whichever idea you personally would like to see implemented into the next Animal Crossing game the most. These are all ideas which TBT members wrote about and posted in the other thread. There may be a small token of a prize for the winner but don't expect a whole lot. Good luck! The poll closes on May 7th at 3:00AM PST.

DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN IDEA
THE VOTE IS PUBLIC I WILL SEE IF YOU DO

Last edited:
Voted for mine, the third one :)

nvm i read the thread after i voted. Take my vote off and change it to #2

its saying i voted for #2 anyway... weird, oh well haha

Last edited:
I meant to vote for the second one but I accidentally voted for the top one. Any way I can change my vote? :eek:

I meant to vote for the second one but I accidentally voted for the top one. Any way I can change my vote? :eek:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the voting is confusing people, people have told me they voted for me, but it got added on to #2 - like even i voted for myself and i clicked the third option, and it still went onto option 2...

I'm pretty sure the voting is confusing people, people have told me they voted for me, but it got added on to #2 - like even i voted for myself and i clicked the third option, and it still went onto option 2...

Yeah it's all kind of messed up... It's because I used images for the poll options to get around the 100 character limit on the poll options. Because of the images it can be confusing as to which image belongs to which. :\ We may have to re-do this with something other than TBT polls.

You should have just put in the first post

option #1 (creator)
[insert idea]

option #2 (creator)
[insert idea]

........ etc

then for the poll you put;
creator for idea #1
creater for idea #2

Okay guys I hate to do this but I think it's only fair if we re-do the vote. If you read through this thread multiple people were having issues with the voting plus I accidentally put the same 2 at the bottom... so unfair if people didn't read the first post.

Basically, sorry I messed it up, making a new one in a moment. I'll edit this post when it's up. Sorry.

EDIT: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ea-Competition-(version-2-because-I-m-stupid)

Last edited:
Back