Pokémon TBT's Favourite Starter Tourney (Winner: Cyndaquil)

Which starter do you choose?

• Chikorita 🌱

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Cyndaquil 🔥

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Popplio 💧

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for the delay!

And TBT's Favourite Starter is...

the Cyndaquil family!
gyfpftu6vjc91.png

Feel free to share memes or art of the Fire Mouse and all of its relatives!

Thank you all for voting and maybe I'll bring this back when a next generation comes!

As someone who has Fire as their favorite starter type for Pokemon, I'm absolutely thrilled Cyndaquil took the crown. Such a cute boi he is. 🥹

This aged like milk and I could not be happier about that:
I love him so much. 💚 To be honest, I think Typhlosion is kind of mid and Quilava is just okay, but Cyndaquil is one of my favorite Pokémon ever so he gets my vote. I know he’s not going to win but I still want to show him how much I love him 🥰 realizing how weird this sounds to say about a Pokémon lmao View attachment 578697

I have to share all of the Pinterest art I can find to commemorate this amazing occasion. 🥹

1724966926889.png

1724967041947.png

1724967122563.png

1724967171738.png

1724967217412.png

I didn't ultimately end up voting because I was caught in indecision between Cyndaquil and Popplio. Standard Typhlosion's all right, and I tend to like it in the Johto games, but I greatly prefer the Hisuian version; the Fire/Ghost dual-typing is cool and I like the purple fur coloration and purple and red flames. Meanwhile, I really like Primarina's Water/Fairy dual-typing and overall design and concept. It was a bit too tough to say. They're both great though. I do quite like Meganium's design as well even though it's never been my thing due to its defensive build and, although it's admittedly my least favoite Grass starter, I can see why people like it.

It was interesting to see people's preferences in the various polls. Thanks for organizing them, Snek!

Congratulations Cyndaquil!

Back