• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC 3DS Idea Competition

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
As we wait for E3 I thought it would be fun to have a little idea competition of sorts. I know lots of people here are full of great ideas for the next Animal Crossing game so this should be fun. Basically write about a great new idea you have for AC 3DS in 150 words or less. Once we have a few submissions I'll start a poll where everyone can vote on which idea they'd like to see implemented into the real game the most! Fun right? The deadline is May 1st at 11:59PM PST May 4th at 11:59PM PST.

Last edited:
The same way you can customize your Mii to share with friends or strangers, even have a QR code. I would like to see that with customizable holidays. As the mayor you should have the power to make up a holiday, event, or festival, and be able to choose from the decorations to silly hats the villagers have to wear. You then would be able to share it through download or QR code. Imagine opening up a Nintendo Power magazine and see that Nintendo has created a holiday and you can easily join in just by scanning it into the Town calender. Of course to keep everything in control from having a holiday everyday there would be a town budget to keep thing from going crazy.

Yeah might aswell since most people haven't noticed this yet. Let's go with May 4th at 11:59PM PST.

Thanks love you <3

Just thinking of something, should have it posted in a day or two.

I'd love to see more types of outdoor items. This would count all the new fish, bugs, fossils, decorations, and flowers. Basically anything you can catch or use to liven up the village would fall under this item. Of course I would adore if you could completely customize these things as well and share them via a QR code.

I’d really like to see the island be ‘island like’ – as an idea i’ve previously made, on the island, i think it would be great if you could dig up treasure chests, then give them to a special NCP who would open up the treasure which would hold something like new furniture or special items (maybe even bells). To add to that, like in ACGC, digging up these spots, if it’s shining (like when digging up a shining spot on ACGC) and you plant a shovel here, it will grow into a golden tree, and when fully grown and shaken a gold shovel will fall out. I think this would be a really good feature and make the game feel more old school style.

----------
124 words using MW's word count

I'd like more outdoor customization, a lot has already been confirmed for this but i think there are ways it could be better.
Things such as outdoor swimming pools. The max size would be within 20x20 blocks. I'd also like if there was a way you could create pathways other than patterns. Just some basic things like this would liven the outdoors more.

My ideas don't stand a chance against the current ones posted here but its fun to post anyway.

I'd like to see some actual use for the furniture items that you can collect and buy. Let's actually play the piano we spent so many bells for at Nook's, where we could possibly integrate it into our town tune. Let's have a pinball minigame, where the others living in the town could compete each other for the best high score! I don't want these things just as show, but actual interaction: something that motivates you into getting as many as you can. That way, your little showroom house can turn into an alive and working mansion. Now that is something I'd like in the upcoming sequel.

I'd like to see some actual use for the furniture items that you can collect and buy. Let's actually play the piano we spent so many bells for at Nook's, where we could possibly integrate it into our town tune. Let's have a pinball minigame, where the others living in the town could compete each other for the best high score! I don't want these things just as show, but actual interaction: something that motivates you into getting as many as you can. That way, your little showroom house can turn into an alive and working mansion. Now that is something I'd like in the upcoming sequel.

I would love for that to happen too! It would be nice to be able to change the channels of the TV, and being able to look at yourself in the vanity.

Back