• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:3DS Which character size do you prefer?

meerkat99

Cool person
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Do you like the WW character size where the people look kind of cute? Or the JO character size where they look older and you can see their clothes better?

I personally like the new one because I think Nintendo have a point in that you can better see their clothes and shoes when they are taller, and I like that.

There is only one AC3DS character size: tall, and I like that.

there are 2 AC character sizes, tall and short, but it's confirmed that we are going to be tall, so....

Personally, I will miss being chibis. I loved the look.

But now, we get a cool tall one! For more clothes!

I guess the clothes part really is cool.

I like the taller versions more but I still like the smaller versions. I mainly like the tall versions because, like you pointed out, it makes it easier to see the clothes and on top of that, we have more clothing options.

The newer ones. More clothing and it looks better. The short ones had no neck so it looked weird.

I just watched one of the trailers for AC:3DS and I realised that now that the characters are taller, it means that some of the animals have to look up to talk the characters. Only animals that are tall too like horses are the right height. I'm not sure I like that... At least before the characters were an ok height for most of the animals. I think I still prefer the new ones though, because you can see their clothes better and the no-neck thing is a good point.

they changed the character height to make it seem more realistic.

squirrels are much shorter than horses, same with mice.

At first I really didn't like the tall look but now I love it. I much prefer it to the old look. Hopefully now designing clothes will turn out a lot better.

I dont know because I haven't played AC3DS and showing me pictures doesn't make my decision.
Right now I like the shorter ones (because i'm more used to them) but when AC3DS comes and they're twice the size, i'll possibly like them more

I love the look of the smaller guys, but I prefer the new possibilities for customization of the taller stature. The Link outfit from one of the trailers was so much more cooler than the one in CF.

I like the taller versions more but I still like the smaller versions! As said above before, you can see more detail on the clothing such as pants, that's definitely a good improvement. And just in general I like the taller ones more, can't really say why.

The taller ones are way better. You can see their pants better and they are still AC-Like because their head is still very big...

At first I HATED the taller ones. But then they grew on me, and now I'm looking forward to all the new clothing potions that come with the taller character models. But by far my favorite part is the varying heights on villagers. I just think it makes so much sense, and adds a nice detail to the game.

Howvever, I think that no matter what, the game I'm currently playing will seems the most normal. If I play a lot of the 3DS version, and go back to WW, the short characters will seem weird.

As someone who has spent countless hours making Clothing and patterns in the Able Sister's Shop, I love the new Design! It gives me much more room to work, and play! I honestly can't wait for Jump Out because of this!

Back