• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:3DS Which character size do you prefer?

I preferred the taller characters since the first moment Nintendo showed screenshots of JO. Maybe it's just from an artist's point of view, but the taller characters don't seem to be as... "Awkward" looking as the older models. Even when shaking trees in older games, the characters were so small and their arms so short that their hands weren't quite long enough to even touch the tree. At certain angles it looks like your character is using mind powers.
That, and I too love the increased customisation possibilities for the taller characters. Hopefully there are plenty of new clothes designs to be had. I was never too impressed with how girls were stuck in dresses before.

I love the taller versions. They seem cool and the players have a lot more space to customize!

Some of them look kinda chubby though XD

I love the taller versions. They seem cool and the players have a lot more space to customize!

Some of them look kinda chubby though XD

True, They even look chubbier than the normal ones.

I dont have any problems with the taller ones. I miss the old ones though.

After watching the videos so long I got used to the tall characters, but then playing ACGC I am back to used to the small characters, so it really doesn't matter to me, I prefer the taller ones though.

i think its kinda cool that they made the change
i have the idea that this wont be just another animalcrossing game :)

I guess we'll all get used to being tall, kind of like how some players had to get used to the new camera angle in WW and CF.

Back