• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC:CF Face Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anonymousse said:
What have I to do for the AAB girl face?
(do you understand my question? xD)
when rover asks you questions on the bus theres two answers you can answer with (A AND B) and three questions what you say depends on what youll look like

BAA BBA are my favorites, I even have one of those for my AC: WW character.

Megamannt125 said:
Anonymousse said:
when rover asks you questions on the bus theres two answers you can answer with (A AND B) and three questions what you say depends on what youll look like

What did you say? =/
Sorry I don't understand xD

Anonymousse said:
Megamannt125 said:
Anonymousse said:

What did you say? =/
Sorry I don't understand xD
when you start the game rover (the cat) asks you questions, depending on what you answer with you get a different face

[quote="]Which would you say is the 'Link' face though?[/quote]None, this is animal crossing, not LoZ

Jas0n said:
[quote="]Which would you say is the 'Link' face though?
None, this is animal crossing, not LoZ[/quote]I meant the closest one, for my themed file.

][quote="Jas0n said:
[quote="]Which would you say is the 'Link' face though?
None, this is animal crossing, not LoZ[/quote]I meant the closest one, for my themed file.[/quote]BBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back