• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC Doodles! (Closed to new requests for now!)

xD I read the entire thing on Dr. Shrunk, geez that's some great headcanon right thar. do more xD

Evil scientist Dr Shrunk is best headcanon

Also ****, so let's say that all other specials char are not robots and of course are in cahoots, and they made you mayor to make you feel like you are someone important so you wouldn't want to leave but in reality you are just a test subjects

The reason the museum is empty in the first place is that they want you to find everything so you can donate them so you feel like you are doing something to help out

Redds tent is there way to Observe your observation skills and how strong they are

And you know those letters
You get from you parents, think those are
Actual hah you poor soul they are all faked
They want you to make you think your parents know
Where you are, your real parents are also give fake letters from you so they wont come and find you​

Last edited:
This is beautiful. And Porter is either a robot or in cahoots with Dr. Shrunk because he controls the train, and you can't go home, you can only go to other towns, and this entire bubble world is all connected, so you're all in the experiment together, but placed in separate towns at first to see how you interact alone, and then when you're deemed okay by Porter, you're allowed to see other mayors from other towns to further the idea that this is normal and you are not alone at all and everything is just fine.

Dream towns are simulations from Dr. Shrunk's recorded data from previous experiments and mayors he's tested on.

This explains why those damn beetles cost so much, because its all a lie and they want you to be able live a "fulfilled" life here so your mind doesn't wander... (also since Im already typing this, I actually don't have a skype. Are they fun? Should I make one?)

(Joooon you should totally make a Skype! You don't have to talk through a mic if you don't want to, it can be used for chatting in real time too, it's super easy and fun. : D)

Right??! They give you all these tasks and house upgrades to keep you busy until you're just a mindless drone that fishes, hunts, collects, and buys.

(okay i will haha... its free yeah? i think it is...) BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY I feel like the bug off guy and Blanca are consulting scientists where Blanca is there to make sure dr shrunk is not damageing your brain function irreversibly (but she is very excited for the project) and the lizard is one of those snooty types that is a bit worried about your safety but more worried about whether the project could be useful and is pretty amazed by the complexity of it

Tom nook is of course the big boss
And is the one who asigned everyone their task

Also the reason why celste no longer runs an observatory
In new leaf is because she tried to defy tom and shrunk and wanted to tell someone outside of the town what was going on cause she wanted this to end, she was then forced to do manual labor, next time it will be her and her brothers lives if she goes out of line

We are having too much fun lel

how much longer must this go on you guys

i am suffering

(no omfg youre all so neat and creative haha im just a sourpuss about scary conspiracy theories omg BUT BY ALL MEANS CONTINUE)

Last edited:
This is the only conspiracy theory I'm actually into haha at least seriously happy with... I've said crazy crap before but usually its just completely random n.n' and of course Fawful and Dr_shrunk made this awesome

Last edited:
^ the truth

This is like some creepypasta crap up in this place lol

I love how this all started because of joon asking what animal shrunk is lel

Last edited:
Its the teeth! (and you don't know how much I just laughed at "the truth" oh god it got me I don't know if thats what you meant but i read is as "What is happening?" "The truth!" like an answer and yup)

Last edited:
Its the teeth! (and you don't know how much I just laughed at "the truth" oh god it got me I don't know if thats what you meant but i read is as "What is happening?" "The truth!" like an answer and yup)
Yeah that's what I was goin' for lel

You seem to have open slots so can i has one of my mayor with Tabby and/or Alfonso?

1zp718p.jpg

Back