• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC fans please read this

Lotus

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Did anyone thought of trending on twitter about Animal Crossing : New Leaf for Nintendo? Well, We should do everything for AC:NL cause it's simply awesome some of you maybe sees that this looks silly but I don't think it's silly & most of AC fans import the game from Japan but I can't wait for an English version of this GREAT game.

So, Here is what I'm gonna do if you wanna join: I'm glad, if you don't: well I'm okay with it. We need to trend this on twitter (#WeWantAnimalCrossingNL) & tweet Nintendo of America like tweeting this :
[ @NintendoAmerica #WeWantAnimalCrossingNL ]
this might do something, We all know that they did finish localize this game & that's way to much waiting for us!!! So, Real Animal Crossing Fans will tweet this.*

Thank you all for reading this & I hope we get the game as soon as possible

I'm gonna keep it real here.

It's not going to work. I doubt it will.
Nintendo probably already know the release date (or atleast months, if not even week) and they'll release it when they're ready to.
IMO I don't think trending it will do anything

I'm going to have to agree with Jake here.
They've probably already got a general idea of when the release will be. They've already said Spring 2013 for Europe and Q1 or 2 2013 for North America, so while no one actually knows when the date is, they've probably got one in mind already.
It takes time to make a game right and make it well. I would rather have them take the time they need to get things right over them rushing the release.
I don't know what all goes into making a game for North America/Europe from Japan outside of translating, but I'm sure there's more to it than just translating.
We've been promised the game early next year, so we must simply be patient :)

I doubt it will do anything. Right now, NoA and N-Eu will be focusing on the sales of WiiU. The already know when they will be releasing AC-NL, but they are going to keep a lid on it for at least another month so as to not decrease the sales of the new console. If they had felt that Animal Crossing would have dont better than Paper Mario, we probably would have had it just before the new console came out.

I applaude the patience of the TBT community. Y'all kinda have'ta be, waiting for this game.
The last thing I want is a thrown together poorly translated game. That is, assuming it isn't already completed. Assuming it IS completed, the only delay would be the Wii U for the holiday season sales. And in that case, Nintendo won't be releasing the game and hurting their profits simply because people whine louder. *sigh* I do wish it would release sooner than later.

The game is probably already finished as well. It's all about making the most amount of money for their lineup. It'd be silly of them not to try and push the WiiU in regions where it'll do well.

I applaude the patience of the TBT community. Y'all kinda have'ta be, waiting for this game.
The last thing I want is a thrown together poorly translated game. That is, assuming it isn't already completed. Assuming it IS completed, the only delay would be the Wii U for the holiday season sales. And in that case, Nintendo won't be releasing the game and hurting their profits simply because people whine louder. *sigh* I do wish it would release sooner than later.

I know....I wish it would come out sooner rather than later. Being a marketing major makes it so that I understand their reasoning, but it does not make the wait any easier. I am sure the game is done, but they are waiting. As I said, if Mario was less popular and AC more popular, we probably would have gotten it instead of Paper Mario.

I think Nintendo already knows how much of a fanbase AC has, considering they're making NL and all. While trending it might ultimately do nothing in the way of getting a release date, I think it would just show how excited fans are.

As for a thrown-together game, I really don't think that'll happen.

This might work. Like how project rainfall got 2 of the 3 games localized.

I doubt it. I am sure the game is finished, they are waiting for after the holidays to release it to not take away from the WiiU and its menagerie of games. It is definitely a marketing thing. If they were to release them too close together, it will take away from either AC itself (more likely) or WiiU (less likely). Animal Crossing just does not have the fan base here in the states (or Europe, I am guessing) that it does in Japan. If it did, we would have gotten it instead of Paper Mario.

I doubt it. I am sure the game is finished, they are waiting for after the holidays to release it to not take away from the WiiU and its menagerie of games. It is definitely a marketing thing. If they were to release them too close together, it will take away from either AC itself (more likely) or WiiU (less likely). Animal Crossing just does not have the fan base here in the states (or Europe, I am guessing) that it does in Japan. If it did, we would have gotten it instead of Paper Mario.

I guess you're right. I mean, AC has a pretty big NA and EU fan bace. it just sad because I'm not ever going to get a wiiU until good games come out for it. ( like AC or mario kart.)

I don't think this would work. I'd bet Nintendo has a release date planned but won't say it because they're afraid us just knowing the release date would take away from WiiU sales. "Well, New Leaf is coming out on xx/xx, so I'll hold off on the WiiU." That kind of thing.

Probably late to the party, but it's not going to work.

As it's been mentioned previously, the game is done and Nintendo will have a release date set already. Right now isn't time for AC to shine in the other countries, the Wii U is in the spotlight right now, and due to the insane amount of problems it had on launch it's even more of a top priority than it probably would have been.

It's better not to know when the release date is anyway. It's the end of November and the game hasn't even been out for a whole month yet in Japan. The rest of the world will most likely get it around March or later, so it's not really the time for them to say when it'll be out. When it comes time for it to release a month or two away, they'll announce it.

Probably late to the party, but it's not going to work.

As it's been mentioned previously, the game is done and Nintendo will have a release date set already. Right now isn't time for AC to shine in the other countries, the Wii U is in the spotlight right now, and due to the insane amount of problems it had on launch it's even more of a top priority than it probably would have been.

It's better not to know when the release date is anyway. It's the end of November and the game hasn't even been out for a whole month yet in Japan. The rest of the world will most likely get it around March or later, so it's not really the time for them to say when it'll be out. When it comes time for it to release a month or two away, they'll announce it.

Honestly, I don't think it will take that long, but then, I'm not sure what problems WiiU has been having, not keeping up with that console. Since US was given "Early 2013," I'm going to guess it will be the first two months. Anything later than that really isn't early anymore. I think they will give us a release date around the first of the year, if not sooner.

Back