• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC fans please read this

March is still pretty early in the year, and if it were to be released in March then the announcement for it would be in January, giving it a good two months waiting period afterwards. I'm not completely dismissing an earlier release than March, it's just pretty unlikely to me because the first two months aren't really popular release dates.

Though personally.. if it is released in March or earlier I'm going to have a hard time deciding if I'll be getting it, or a Wii U with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate..

Well...all I know is that the website is not showing any games past the first of the year being released. Usually, they have way more games listed in there with their release dates. It seems a little suspicious to me, but maybe we will see what happens in December. It seems highly unlikely to me that they will go all next month with nothing scheduled for January.

I'm all for as earliest a release as possible, January would be good for me since I could probably get away with asking someone for it for my birthday, or money to help pay for it at the least. lol

I do hope you're right though. A lot of people would really like to start off their game in January, that way they could get all of the holidays without having to wait until the year after.

I'm all for as earliest a release as possible, January would be good for me since I could probably get away with asking someone for it for my birthday, or money to help pay for it at the least. lol

I do hope you're right though. A lot of people would really like to start off their game in January, that way they could get all of the holidays without having to wait until the year after.

Agreed...being a marketing major stinks in that I understand why, but it really doesn't make the wait any easier :D

Yeah, I would love a January release date (not because it being early but because of the holidays thing) but i really don't see it happening

Back