• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC had taken over!

RoosterInURbutt

Monster
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Here is a nice board we can share that what we stoped doing because we're playing AC so much.

Ill start

Lawndary
Dishes
Eating dinner.

Being too excited for the new day so starting it up while still in bed in the morning just to realise I've been playing two hours already!

I know how you all feel x had it for 3 days and already played over 20 hours wahhhhh!

Haha x

forgetting to eat and drink water, hah! I really don't notice how hungry or thirsty I am until I close my game..

Revising for my final exams. Oh god. Why did it have to come out right in the middle of exam week! </3

Ouch! Luckily for me my last exam was on the day it came out, walked straight from the exam hall into town to pick it up! Knowing it was waiting for me helped get me through them all.

I've neglected a lot of messages on steam, but other than that...

I can't just skip work or house chores. Some things need to get done alongside Animal Crossing D:

Ouch! Luckily for me my last exam was on the day it came out, walked straight from the exam hall into town to pick it up! Knowing it was waiting for me helped get me through them all.

My last one is on the 19th! Had two today and had a cheeky check of my town when I should have been revising ;P I can't keep myself away from it long enough! I think I've done well in my exams though considering XD ahaa

I've also noticed I'm eating less. :/ Better than wii fit ever was! xP

I've near stopped jobhunting unfortunately. Ohwell, I'm the mayor, that is a job.

I've already forgotten that I'm not actually a mayor and that the people around me aren't animals. Always a bit of a shock when I see another human now.

I haven't eaten as much, besides the couple of konpetito bags i have stored around

Back