• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC had taken over!

Remembering to eat.. oh, gosh. That seems so weird but when I finally closed the game I realized I had a headache and an empty stomach.

I'm not having a problem remembering to eat or sleep... >.> Everything else, though, YES! Only the dishes are getting done in this house. I accidentally left my laundry in the washer for two days before remembering. I feel like I have to set myself a reminder just to shower and cook dinner.

The games I rented are just sitting on the table-- I haven't played any other video or online game since NL. I haven't used ANY iPhone apps I was once addicted to. I'm sure my virtual villagers are dead. *sobs* I've hardly touched my phone or computer at all. Besides a few daily chores and nightly TV, my life's been completely consumed with this game. My memory is getting worse. I get anxious every night for the new day. Whatever life I had before...is gone. *stares into the AC horizon* YOU DID THIS TO ME, NINTENDO! I'm not even a big gamer... SIGH.

I feel pathetic.

To everyone

YDYwShh.jpg

I've stopped communicating with my human friends and gave up on them for my animal villagers. :D no social life for me! I only see Animal Crossing: New Leaf in my future. :p

I haven't eaten as much, besides the couple of konpetito bags i have stored around

I love konpeito!

I'm going to bed way later and eating much less. I usually have a bowl of ramen for lunch and then some gummy bears that I have on my bedside table when I go up to bed at night and play for a bit. I'm thanking all the gods ever that I don't have any classes starting until September. I am still doing housework, though. We host stuff for our friends at our place, so I have to keep the place at least mostly presentable.

I was in the middle of an anime challenge when this game released and I've only watched one episode of anime since I got the game. o.o;;

It's interesting how most people forget to eat when they play Animal Crossing. So do I lol
I also stay up way too late now playing..and most of the time I'll be resetting the time to earlier hours of the day so I could catch bugs/fish or fix up my town. This game is consuming my life!!!!!
I also was watching three animes and I've hardly watched any since it came out e_e

... Well I was merrily playing online with a friend - hosting. And suddenly it was 6AM and we were teleported to train station/my house for the new day... I should probably sleep... But now I have fossils and a gem rock to find!

Sounds like you guys have discovered what happens to me every single time I get a new game. :p It'll wear off when the newness of the game goes away. You'll still play, but you'll actually remember to eat and go to bed at a reasonable hour and will start doing other things too.

I forget about everything not on the either of the screens other than my screens and 3ds nothing else exists

Ha im still eating and doing laundry, because I can bring the 3ds with me to the laundromat, and play it while I wait on the delivery guy. Is it sadder that I set my 3ds up in my cupholder and drove around on washboard roads to try and drive up my step counter (for fortune cookes!) or that I only got like 7 steps from it?

I just sit around and slap the bottom of my 3ds to get the steps up, or put it in my purse while I go grocery shopping (okay, then I'm actually doing some walking!) xD
I've been forgetting to eat, feed my cats, shower (ew gross!), sleep, look for a job, do anything responsible. @_@ But I am being responsible for my townspeople, they really need me! They told me!!

Back