• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC New Leaf now listed on the European Nintendo eShop!

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
i just saw it!
Wow, Nooks Homes comfirmed in EU Version to be....

IMMONOOK
i hate nintendo of Europe.

I just saw it as well... I'm guessing it's a play on words but I really don't get it :confused:

So excited to actually see it on the eShop, really puts it into perspective that it's not that much longer to wait :D

Immonook? I really don't understand that at all. I thought they made things easier to understand when they localise it, not harder. This better be a joke or taken from another language.

edit: There wasn't a price on there was there?

Last edited:
In the french e-Shop > Nook Immobilier and the club it's Club MDR (Mort de rire) Dead of laugh

i just saw it!
Wow, Nooks Homes comfirmed in EU Version to be....

IMMONOOK
i hate nintendo of Europe.

Where did you find out it was called Immonook? :O I don't get it either. At this rate their probably gonna keep Re-Tail as gibberish.

Ah, I just found the pictures! It looks like Immonook or Tmmonook which makes no sense at all. WHY NINTENDO WHY?! What on earth is wrong with Nook's Homes?

i'm watching TV atm but when I'm done i'll go check it out

it was in the eShop Pictures
The price was TBD as i recall.

What the actual hell. I see they didn't change Club lol though. They could have spiced that up with some random letters so we don't have lol written above us.

I just can't wait for Aminel Crozxnng Nem Lraf to release here. Maybe I'll cancel my preorder on the 3DS XL and import from America just for aesthetics.

What the actual hell. I see they didn't change Club lol though. They could have spiced that up with some random letters so we don't have lol written above us.

I just can't wait for Aminel Crozxnng Nem Lraf to release here. Maybe I'll cancel my preorder on the 3DS XL and import from America just for aesthetics.

Even everyone in my New Style Boutique (Style Savvy Trendsetters) is talking british!
I wish i could preorder, but i dont have enough.

I just did a quick google and found this under 'immonook'

http://www.acnewleaf.de/guides/gebäude/immo-nook/

Since the site is German they could possible be lazy and are just showing german images?
edit;
Ok, my brother speaks German I just asked him and he said 'immo' is a slang german word (short for immobilien/immobilier) which means property or real estate.

I took pics;
DSC00252_zpsf7fa8386.jpg

DSC00253_zps104b2f8d.jpg

Easier to read if you zoom out - kinda dumb that theyre automatically set to display 3D even if it's turned off...

Ok so it kinda looks like a T maybe because 'Immo' if you change it to 'T' looks like tom (Tmmo LOL wtf?) idk this is kinda dumb

Last edited:
Actually in italian it may have sense, as "IMMObiliare" means "real estate" but I don't know, maybe I'm too italian to understand the real meaning xD

Actually in italian it may have sense, as "IMMObiliare" means "real estate" but I don't know, maybe I'm too italian to understand the real meaning xD

Yeah since the German is similar im gonna assume NoE just got lazy and are using german/italian puns, or they're lazy and showing images from the german/italian version

I think it's a German pic, immobilien means property, I think. There's some German users on here isn't there? They'll be able to clarify!

Edit: Ninja'd by Jake!

I just did a quick google and found this under 'immonook'

http://www.acnewleaf.de/guides/gebäude/immo-nook/

Since the site is German they could possible be lazy and are just showing german images?
edit;
Ok, my brother speaks German I just asked him and he said 'immo' is a slang german word (short for immobilien/immobilier) which means property or real estate.

I took pics;
DSC00252_zpsf7fa8386.jpg

DSC00253_zps104b2f8d.jpg

Easier to read if you zoom out - kinda dumb that theyre automatically set to display 3D even if it's turned off...

Ok so it kinda looks like a T maybe because 'Immo' if you change it to 'T' looks like tom (Tmmo LOL wtf?) idk this is kinda dumb

To add to this;

This video was from the December EU Nintendo Direct, and at the 10 second mark it clearly says "Nook's Homes" - so unless they were lying to us then and using American footage I'm 90% sure detective bidoof is spot on in his assumption that they're not using English images (lil' sneaks!)

To add to this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNUGfPjZ5QM

This video was from the December EU Nintendo Direct, and at the 10 second mark it clearly says "Nook's Homes" - so unless they were lying to us then and using American footage I'm 90% sure detective bidoof is spot on in his assumption that they're not using English images (lil' sneaks!)

But in that video they're still working on localisation, and I'm pretty sure that will just be American footage. - Probably the same as footage shown on the American Direct as well. And something tell me it's not likely they'll have different signs for different languages, even if they do already have English signs for America. 1 set of signs for 1 region.

The pictures have to be from the english version because the club is called Club lol. In the german version it?s Club Kalauer.

But Nook?s shop is the same in german: Immo Nook. Immo is short for the german word Immobilie and that means real estate... like Jake already said...

Back