• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC New Leaf now listed on the European Nintendo eShop!

why do noe have to ruin everything
can they just fire the person who makes these decisions now please
im just hoping that theyre not using english pics

I think it's a German pic, immobilien means property, I think. There's some German users on here isn't there? They'll be able to clarify!

Edit: Ninja'd by Jake!

Yeah guess you can say Immo instead of Immobilien.. but that sounds a bit.. nah. It's ok I guess.
But I have no idea what Club "Kalauer" is... *google* ah.. so it's like a "pun" I guess. Never heard that word before in my life. Why Nintendo Why -.-
But hey there are 3D screenshots in the eShop preview omg yey D: *adds game to wish list*

Last edited:
But on the UK site for animal crossing it says 'nooks homes'. Nooks home.jpg :/.

This is really exciting that it's finally on there! Now we just need a price confirmation; hopefully it will be the same price as the hard copy :D

To add to this;

This video was from the December EU Nintendo Direct, and at the 10 second mark it clearly says "Nook's Homes" - so unless they were lying to us then and using American footage I'm 90% sure detective bidoof is spot on in his assumption that they're not using English images (lil' sneaks!)

At least (for me) they finally show Katrina's shop a few seconds afterwards. I was curious about the outside.

*Facepalm*

God i hate Nintendo of Europe... -_-
I'll just be calling it Nook's shop like i used to call his shop in WW;)

Wait a second........

One of the european eShop screenshots in Fire Emblem: Awakening, the battle scene is in GERMAN! it was only for one screenshot.
I hope it stays like nook's homes or else ill send a complaint letter to NOE because of their name changing habits just like they made everyone british in Girls Mode/Style Savvy Trendsetters/New Style Boutique -_-

Does it really matter that the names have been changed?
It won't impact on the gameplay at all, I hope. > 3>

I really think time needs to move faster so that we all can play the game and stop picking at trivial things. xD

Wait a second........

One of the european eShop screenshots in Fire Emblem: Awakening, the battle scene is in GERMAN! it was only for one screenshot.
I hope it stays like nook's homes or else ill send a complaint letter to NOE because of their name changing habits just like they made everyone british in Girls Mode/Style Savvy Trendsetters/New Style Boutique -_-

We've already been through and finalized we are 99% certain they used a German screenshot and it's still called Nook's Homes

i just saw it!
Wow, Nooks Homes comfirmed in EU Version to be....

IMMONOOK
i hate nintendo of Europe.

Immonook.......Immo....Immo

Nope not getting it.

It sounds like I'm a nook or something.......Nintendo of Europe has been popping pills again I see. This is impressive even for them though. At least they didn't call the game Animal Crossing: Immoleaf.

Back