• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Bundle for Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura0901

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Well... I emailed Nintendo UK about the bundle and one quote stood out. "We have no official comment at this time but please keep watching future Nintendo Directs for more information." Could it be?! Are we getting the bundle?!? What do you guys think??

I really hope so, I have a work bonus I should be getting that would cover the cost of it and I am holding off buying a 3ds XL in case it comes... either that or a pink XL would be so nice!

I also have the physical game ordered so I might run 2 towns....one digital, one physical, shame you can't swap stuff using one console....

Well I've got a 3ds but I only found out animal crossing would be coming out in 3D last year (shameful I know) then I found out Japan had a bundle and I thought that if I traded in mine I'd get a bit off the end price. I reeeaaalllyyy want it!! That's why I'm waiting before I pre-order anything

It's not a hint. Nintendo don't give hints... At least not in private emails.

They generally cock block you.

Idno tho I don't really care about the bundle it's kinda ugly and they only reason I'm getting it if it release here is to save money, but I hope it doesn't release in Aus. b/cos I don't really want it.

Idno tho I don't really care about the bundle it's kinda ugly and they only reason I'm getting it if it release here is to save money, but I hope it doesn't release in Aus. b/cos I don't really want it.

What if other people want it? No problem releasing it Australia because you just don't have to buy it lol

Yeah but you said you hope it doesn't release in Australia because you don't want it.
So I was just saying that just because you don't want it doesn't mean it shouldn't release there.

Again, that's my opinion.

Dang jake you are always the at the epitome of every negative comment because someone doesn't agree with you
._.

Still, I agree. It's ugly, it would have looked better being black instead of white, but hey, hopefully Nintendo gives it to you. And just so you know, Jake is right about the email. Nintendo never gives off anything from its replies. It's always the same "watch for more info! We will have it up at *insert Nintendo site*"

I hope that the package does get released outside of Japan. I wouldn't buy it personally but there does seem to be a fair few people who are very keen on it.

I have never bought a special edition console and it would take a lot more than what this edition is offering for me to fork out another $230.

Hold up, so Jake voices his opinion and gets replies complaining about it. Yet anyone else can voice their's and you'll happily agree to it with no questions asked.
Treat everyone as you would the next, you wouldn't like it were it done to you.

Hold up, so Jake voices his opinion and gets replies complaining about it. Yet anyone else can voice their's and you'll happily agree to it with no questions asked.

That's why it's done. It's so easy to be online and gang up on the person who's opinion doesn't follow "everyone else's" but still, it's a petty and stupid thing to do to single out someone who isn't afraid to voice their opinions.

"I hope it doesn't release in Australia because I don't want it"

Are you kidding me? Lol saying something as ignorant as that is subject to angry comments.

"I hope it doesn't release in Australia because I don't want it"

Are you kidding me? Lol saying something as ignorant as that is subject to angry comments.

It's still his opinion. Regardless of how anyone else feels.
Any angry comments are the fault of their poster's, not the subject's.

Gallows hit the nail on the head there.
I'll say it again, you wouldn't want to be treated in such a way so don't do it to other people.

It's still his opinion. Regardless of how anyone else feels.
Any angry comments are the fault of their poster's, not the subject's.

Do you not understand? No one took to offense the fact that he does not like the design.

What was taken to offense was how he stated he did not want it to be released to all of Australia simply because he -- only he -- did not like it.

How blind can one be to not see the ignorance and selfishness of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back