• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Bundle for Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallows hit the nail on the head there.
I'll say it again, you wouldn't want to be treated in such a way so don't do it to other people.

As irrelevant as your saying is right here, I can justly shoot back that 1) Jake is not the nicest person on this website and I'll leave it at that, so throwing out the "treat others the way you want to be treated" saying is only backfiring on your point, and 2) I don't see how wishing an object that is not desired by a certain individual to not be available to others who do desire it simply because they do not like it is treating others in a kind way. As I've said before, it's being completely selfish to others.

Do you not understand? No one took to offense the fact that he does not like the design.

What was taken to offense was how he stated he did not want it to be released to all of Australia simply because he -- only he -- did not like it.

How blind can one be to not see the ignorance and selfishness of that?

The only person being blind here is you, for attempting to start an unneeded argument. And I would take a guess that Jake took offense. Unless Jake is Prime Minister of AU or has some sort of leading authority over what gets released and what doesn't in AU, I seriously doubt any of his opinions should matter to the rest of his country, or anyone, for that matter.

The only person being blind here is you, for attempting to start an unneeded argument. And I would take a guess that Jake took offense. Unless Jake is Prime Minister of AU or has some sort of leading authority over what gets released and what doesn't in AU, I seriously doubt any of his opinions should matter to the rest of his country.
I didn't start an argument. All I did was tell Andy why Loviechu got annoyed with Jake's comment, and Loviechu getting annoyed was completely just and I'm flustered and confused as to why you don't see that.

And now you're just completely going off. Just because his opinion won't effect if it will or won't come out is entirely besides the point.

A racist person might say, "Hey, I hate (insert race here). They shouldn't be allowed to move to America!". Is their opinion really going to do anything about if that race can move to America or not? No. But is it offensive? Absolutely.

Whaaaat? I wasn't annoyed? I was AGREEING with Jake. >_> I personally think the ACNL XL is a horrid thing the more I look at it. I don't care if it gets released or not, but it is true that all Jake does is post HIS opinions and its like a good number of you all go ape crap all over it just because its not the opinions that others share. And since everyone gangs on him, it isn't fair. Nobody likes being singled out by a group of others, because as I said before, it's easy to gang on someone when it's many against 1.

But that's the wonderful thing about opinions, they're like organs, everyone has some.

I didn't start an argument. All I did was tell Andy why Loviechu got annoyed with Jake's comment, and Loviechu getting annoyed was completely just and I'm flustered and confused as to why you don't see that.

And now you're just completely going off. Just because his opinion won't effect if it will or won't come out is entirely besides the point.

A racist person might say, "Hey, I hate (insert race here). They shouldn't be allowed to move to America!". Is their opinion really going to do anything about if that race can move to America or not? No. But is it offensive? Absolutely.

Oh yes, because racism and dislike for a game console are on par with each other.
If Jake's post has offended you, then PM him about it. Or even report it if you feel the need. There isn't any need for calling people out on being selfish in a topic.

The thread got beyond the point it was making. If Nintendo were to release a bundle, they will announce it when ready.

I'll say that being down to myself that the thread derailed, I'll close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back