• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC: NL Toronto Peeps :)

endlessalibi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey everyone!

Just wondering if there are any members here living in Toronto? I am going to pick up my game during my break today from EB games. It doesn't open until 11 because it is in a mall (and Sunday).

Go Toronto (and all other places)!

I'm in Mississauga.

Walmart and Target both haven't received their shipments of NL yet, so I'm gonna try Toys r Us and then EB Games if I have to.

Ah that sucks. Luckily EB called me yesterday telling me that my order was in. If I show up and they for some reason don't have it I will quietly rage. Haha.

I'm east of Toronto. I'll be leaving in 40 minutes to pick-up my pre-order from EB Games. :3

I'm east of Toronto. I'll be leaving in 40 minutes to pick-up my pre-order from EB Games. :3

Nice! Have fun! I won't get to start playing until the train ride home. I won't get too much time to play tomorrow because I have my convocation for university in the afternoon.

I can't play it for awhile either. :c After I pick my game up, I'm going to a family party. >_<

Back