• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:VUE - Animal Crossing: Virtual Urban Exploring

spamurai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Hey people ^_^ Welcome to:

AC:VUE
[Animal Crossing: Virtual Urban Exploring]

So there's a whole bunch of threads on here where people post their Animal Crossing Screenshots which is great :) but I wanted to make a new thread that just shows off the screenshots of people exploring the different areas of their Animal Crossing Towns.

AC:VUE is just a cool name I gave to screenshots of glitches, tricks and secret areas that can be accessed within the game.

Note:

You don't gain anything other than cool screenshots by accessing these places, so please keep the negativity to a minimum. This is in no way cheating; you're merely taking advantage and exploiting the games physics engine & contradicting script in code. :)
This is just a fun thread for people who want to share and discuss the screenshots of their glitches.

Please use the other thread(s) to post normal screenshots :) The official TBT one can be found >here<

Thanks guys and girls. Enjoy :)

Here's my favourite screenshot of my town to kick start this new thread:

LDzzUt4.jpg

Last edited:
Back