Ace used Helping Hand: Free Signatures for the Fair

Going to bed, feel free to leave your request and I will continue tomorrow :)

Name: Carolina
Island: Sanditon
Style: 2
Colors: Pink and teal

Thank you! :)
Sanditon.png

Hope you like it! :)

Name: Lothie
Island: Lothal
Style: 3
Colors: pinkish-purpley or blues please!

Hi again! I really love these simple signatures you did for the fair and was wondering if I could get my current one changed. I'll go ahead and do the form again. 🙂

Name: (What name should I put) Alyssa
Island: (For Style 2 and 3) Oceana
Colors: Soft blue and purple

Thanks once again for doing these! 🥰

Hi again! I really love these simple signatures you did for the fair and was wondering if I could get my current one changed. I'll go ahead and do the form again. 🙂

Name: (What name should I put) Alyssa
Island: (For Style 2 and 3) Oceana
Colors: Soft blue and purple

Thanks once again for doing these! 🥰

Oceana.png

That is soo sweet! Can I please get one?
Name: Marina
Island: Starlight
Colors: Blue/Yellow Pastel

Thanks a lot💕
-Marina

Name: Emmsey
Island: N/A
Style: Style 1
Colors: As per the example one please! Thanks!

I’ve never had a signature before on here and so this is perfect and so nice of you to do.

Order form: Could I possibly just have the word Reverie? It’s the name of my island but also means “daydream” so it is fitting for the theme.

Name: Reverie
Colors: I love “cotton candy” skies like below. Giving creative license for you to do what you want with these references.

89F825F0-1369-445A-95F7-9E405591C800.jpegBCED35DF-7847-4FE5-B68B-5CD895188E4F.jpeg40B648B5-DDDB-46E3-A5CE-97F612680973.jpeg93216CF2-1E5A-4163-8A63-780AA8990C3C.jpeg

I’ve never had a signature before on here and so this is perfect and so nice of you to do.

Order form: Could I possibly just have the word Reverie? It’s the name of my island but also means “daydream” so it is fitting for the theme.

Name: Reverie
Colors: I love “cotton candy” skies like below. Giving creative license for you to do what you want with these references.

View attachment 315889View attachment 315890View attachment 315891View attachment 315892

Reverie.png

Back