• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACNH POSITIVITY Thread

Restarted a few days ago because I decided I really didn't like the blue airport for my spooky island.
Got an orange one, which is exactly what I wanted immediately. :>

Sadly didn't get the biggest peninsula, so I can't put my campsite on it as I wanted to, so I MIGHT restart again and keep trying to find the perfect map, but not too sure yet. I have my main island ready for the update tho so I'm not concerned about hurrying.
If youre not fully happy, and you're not too far into your island, I would reset.

Resetting to get the perfect map was one of the best things I did in the game.

If youre not fully happy, and you're not too far into your island, I would reset.

Resetting to get the perfect map was one of the best things I did in the game.

My only hesitation, aside from the RIDICULOUS amount of dialogue to get through solely to check the peninsulas, is my extreme amusement of the combination of starters + my rep name, something I will probably never replicate again.
My rep is Taelia.
My starters are Tammy and Tybalt.

So I started the island of Mimosa Bay, as Taelia, standing in the plaza with Tom, Timmy, Tommy, Tammy and Tybalt. LMAO.

Received a 2nd photo from Kabuki. Yay! Also, I have to say I'm liking Pango a lot more than I thought I would. Also, Ed's house is terrible. And it's kind of off putting that he has his own photo on display. Definitely not liking him as much as Colton.

Attention all forum members! I have a very special announcement to make:

FC9RBG4WYAELJDM.jpeg

Wardell is shaped like a friend. That is all.

• I love the late night music in ACNH (from 12:00 pm to 2:00 am).
  • Being able to choose where to place the neighbour's houses and all buildings is a huge improvement.
  • The graphics and textures are awesome, everything looks so detailed and pretty compared to past games.
  • Building an island from scratch is fun and quite an original/refreshing idea for the series.
  • I love being able to customize the house so easily and unlocking more options.
  • Villagers running, singing or excercising in the town hall plaza is so cute.
  • I like that we have more freedom than ever to change the map thanks to terraforming.

Last edited:
So Raymond was the first villager to drop in at my home and Audie was the first villager who invited me to come and visit her. But I think the first villager I'll invite for coffee using his amiibo is my old buddy Colton. I think his amiibo card was the first one I bought and I've had him on my island for what seems like forever. If I can ever get my hands on series 5 amiibo cards and can get Reneigh's, I'd also like to invite her to the Roost. I just need to clear some storage space for photos and screenshots of all the cuteness.

I really love this update and have zero complaints.
Also I’m so exited to see Booker and Copper and the Resettis at The Roost. My favorite NPCs. I’m so glad they allow them to visit and have new dialog. I’ll probably be grabbing coffee with NPCs every day now.

I just got Shino via campsite resetting and I am so happy, she is SO pretty omg I adore her design ❤
I would turn my whole island into a shrine for her ngl

I love this new update and it’s been so much fun playing again. My island almost looking exactly how I want it to!!

can’t wait for Leif to appear so I can get crops and the new bushes

This update has definitely revived the game. I am playing daily now after a long hiatus.

I just really love how Reese looks at Cyrus. It’s very cute. I don’t mind that she doesn’t have much to do since I pretend she helps Cyrus out with his work :>

I got a new hairstyle from Harriet today. It's a hairstyle my mom used to do for me when I was younger, so I haven't taken it off. :'3 The new hairstyles in this game are so lovely and fun to unlock!!

I love that NH came out 2days before lockdown started in my country.
i honestly cant thank nintendo enough for doing that as i was able to spend 3+months with a brand new island to terraform and build up from scratch, i was spending 8+ hours a day during lockdown on NH.

which enabled me to stop going crazy from having everyone around me 24/7 and stared to mould a cute island to my liking.
im now on 800+ hours logged to my island and i couldn't be happier playing it daily especially with 2.0 update just being released bringing a breath of fresh air to the game🥰

A few more things:

-I’m obsessed with the 6:00pm music. It’s so calming.
-I *love* the group stretching. I do it the first thing when I load up my game and use the joycons to stretch with my islanders
-the more I see the different species and characters the more I love them all
-Zucker is doing this little hopping back and forth in place right now on the HHP island and my heart can’t take it. Now he’s kicking sand. This is absolutely adorable.

I love the little things that villagers notice! The other day a new villager thanked me for greeting them on the first day they moved in. Then they gave me a gift! It was sweet.

I love the update. It has brought back the joy I had when I started. Before the update I found myself only playing each island for about half an hour. Now if I could I would play all day and still find things to do.

Back