• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ACNL Clearout! EVERYTHING MUST GO

Oops, I’m so sorry! I just realised i searched the entire moridb list instead of your list!!
Ah that's ok! Lmk if there is anything you want!

Bump!

Could I have the Heavy Tome, Celeste Bow, and the Town-hall Winter Top for 6 tbt?
FC: 2509-6086-4809

Sure! Let me know when you can trade!

Bump!

Boop

If you still have the Rococo furniture I'll take it all! As well as the Stack of Books if it's still there.

I believe the total will be somewhere around 28 TBT?

I'm online through the day from 9am to 9pm EST. Friend code is 1865-0168-6980 although I believe we might already have each other added.

If you still have the Rococo furniture I'll take it all! As well as the Stack of Books if it's still there.

I believe the total will be somewhere around 28 TBT?

I'm online through the day from 9am to 9pm EST. Friend code is 1865-0168-6980 although I believe we might already have each other added.

Yes I still have everything! I recently cleared out all my friend codes, so sorry about that but I'll add you right away! If you don't have mine it is 500057465981. Let me know when I can drop off!

I'm online right now and will be for the next six hours (i have company at 4pm EST)
Just send me a quick message when you see this! thank you so much! I will send the TBT when we have a set time!

Hello sorry! I'm available to trade all day today!

So close! Please help!

Back