• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AcNl Instagram?

selena98891

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
5 Envelopes
10 Envelopes
Does any one here have an Instagram about new leaf or just animal crossing because I would follow you I have one its animal_crossing_new_leaf just started today comment if you have one

I don't, but interesting idea. Good luck :) To my knowledge tumblr blogs for New Leaf are much more popular. (I'm in the process of making one at the moment.. kind of!)

I don't have an Instagram (don't worry, you can all gasp at me, but my mom won't let me get one). Even if I did, I probably wouldn't make the theme New Leaf...just about me, my friends, and whatever you do on Instagram besides that!

I don't have an Instagram (don't worry, you can all gasp at me, but my mom won't let me get one). Even if I did, I probably wouldn't make the theme New Leaf...just about me, my friends, and whatever you do on Instagram besides that!
You have a good mum :)

I only use that crap to post up my drawings.... And to see my friend's drawings....

Back