• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Acre B-3: March

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
about DSfan. I suggest you guys tell a NOA about him/her.
tell a NOa that hes flaming and answering questions without permision and all that stuff.
Don't worry, tomorrow, I'll send a PM about him/her to all of the main NOA's.
Don't. I will if it gets to out of hand.
i agree, since your the leader there in ACAC. I suggest you tell a knight. there more rough in this sortta things.

TBT Fan-fic Contest. It is pinned in TBT HQ, and PLEASE ENTER. You entered my HRA Score contest already.

NSider News:

There's a new DK board. Check it out.

Horray for me. I had about the 15th thread there.

Let's talk about NSider ranks, which is your favorite?

Mine are Bob-Omb, Shy Guy, Kremling, Ing, Hammer Bro, Noki, Pikmin and Plumber. That is all based on colors, by the way.

PIKMIN042 said:

Mine are Bob-Omb, Shy Guy, Kremling, Ing, Hammer Bro, Noki, Pikmin and Plumber. That is all based on colors, by the way.
mines yoshi

:D shyguy, Koopa, and Chainchomp, i've probably got a few others but those are my top few

:)

my favorite rank here is Fish... for obvious reasons

PIKMIN042 said:

I like the hammer bro, ing, kong, piata, and plumber ranks. I like the colors.

Everyone loves Plumber... I like Noki, Hammer Bro, and Pianta. Oh yeah, I ranked up to Kremling today, BTW.

i dont hate tingle... i just dont like the rank because i miss being a Chain Chomp

:( other than that its pretty cool

some other favorites i have are: Noki, Pikmin, Hammer Bro, and Piranha plant (even though the color is stupid.)

PIRANHA2 said:
i dont hate tingle... i just dont like the rank because i miss being a Chain Chomp

:( other than that its pretty cool

some other favorites i have are: Noki, Pikmin, Hammer Bro, and Piranha plant (even though the color is stupid.)
I can guess why you like the rank of Pirahna Plant....

;)

Back