• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Acre B-3

PKMNMasterSamus said:
What should we talk about since all of this is over now?
squirls... seeing how everyone hates ducks >_>

@smarttech... pizza is a flamewar waiting to happen... all those toppings, and everyone knowing pineapple is the only good one.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PikMino42 said:
It = Sloganizer.
crap... i can't belive how much of am mess this turned into... 30 pages of flame war and a new rule added...
10 or so of those pages are myslef for not knowing what the s word means...

Justin125 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PikMino42 said:
It = Sloganizer.
crap... i can't belive how much of am mess this turned into... 30 pages of flame war and a new rule added...
Hmm...Maybe I should lock this chat thread and start a new one, then. Yay or nay?

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Justin125 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PikMino42 said:
It = Sloganizer.
Hmm...Maybe I should lock this chat thread and start a new one, then. Yay or nay?
YAY! Please do.I suggested that a while ago.

Justin125 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PikMino42 said:
It = Sloganizer.
I already considered this... the chat threads are my responsibility.

I don't think that anyone is going to go looking back here AND this is going to be gone in about a week.

PikMino42 said:
Justin125 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PikMino42 said:
It = Sloganizer.
I already considered this... the chat threads are my responsibility.

I don't think that anyone is going to go looking back here AND this is going to be gone in about a week.
Mino is right, October is almost over. Making a new one now unless for November would be pointless. Okay, it can stay.

^_^

[quote="] Wow, finally 1,000 posts, I'm slow. <_< [/quote]
congrats ^-^

slow... meh... im not exactly fast myself... the important thing, is that you'll be a fish in 7 posts... assuming you werent a local mod

:p

Back