• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Acre B-3

PKMNMasterSamus said:
:rofl: You've been a sage already and you were promoted higher and higher.
Oh yeah...I forgot. There's not much higher I can go. I only have one step left and, that's it. By the way, how did you know?

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Oh yeah...I forgot. There's not much higher I can go. I only have one step left and, that's it. By the way, how did you know?
1. I just know
2. TBT history on tbt site

PKMNMasterSamus said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
1. I just know
2. TBT history on tbt site
Oh. That does need to be changed, I was a normal member for a short time.

Believe it, folks!

I-I.....I cant beleive I wasnt picked as a sage. As pompus as that may sound but-....I guess DG is a better member than me. :| Either way...good for him.

:) :|

:(

JJRamone2 said:
I-I.....I cant beleive I wasnt picked as a sage. As pompus as that may sound but-....I guess DG is a better member than me. :| Either way...good for him.

:) :|

Well, like I said, there are others...

And I don't care of you PM me 1,000 times. I won't say names.

JJRamone2 said:
I-I.....I cant beleive I wasnt picked as a sage. As pompus as that may sound but-....I guess DG is a better member than me. :| Either way...good for him. :) :|

Also, JJ, that doesn't mean he was a better member, just a better candidate. As I see it, we are all good in one category, but no one can call themselves "the best" in total. We all have our strong points.

JJRamone2 said:
I-I.....I cant beleive I wasnt picked as a sage. As pompus as that may sound but-....I guess DG is a better member than me. :| Either way...good for him. :) :|

ooooo you know!? Can you tell me if I am going to be one?

PKMNMasterSamus said:
DOUBLE POST ALERT

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Smart your member group title changed...it is Smart Tech Dragon Mod or something like that.

Yes, it is a custom title. Every other member had one, so I though, why not I? Bul was nice enough to change it for me. Thanks Bul.

^_^

PKMNMasterSamus said:
does everyone get a member title?
Well, the member's member title is your rank (ex. Bell, Trivia Master, etc.). The staff are the only ones that have custom titles, other than sages, that is. Anyways, you would have to ask.

Back