• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

I still need to visit someones village >,> I been playing alone for a while now haha....I can't wait for the dream suite

I'm 20 and my friend code is: 3325-2156-0546
Please PM me with your friend code and let me know you added me.

I'll like to join! I might be the oldest player here. (In my late 40s. I'm like, ancient. :blush: ) Please send me a PM if you add me so I know. I'm also in Southeast Asia, please note the time zone differences. My town's native fruit is Apple. I'd love to get other fruits!

Town: Zingzang
Fruit: Apple
FC: 5472-6998-3870

I'm 30 years old, I played all of the other Animal Crossing too.
I'm a very nice guy, PM me for trading Codes and stuff :)

Hi there! I'm a 23 year old Animal Crossing fan. Looking for some nice people to play New Leaf with ^^

FC: 2191-8944-2127
Name: Terra from Caerleon

Feel free to add me or PM your FC. Central Time based. I'm generally on in the afternoon and evening.

Looking for adult gamer friend's for on here and new leaf when I get it on the 14th (UK) feel free 2 send friend request on here plz :) my code is on my profile also I'm so looking forward 2 the game it's my first one ashamed 2 admit lol but looking forward 2 getting in 2 this 1 thanx again :)

I'm 24 and just in general I like to play with people 18+. Like many people have stated, because of courtesy and maturity level. Not that I don't play with younger people, because I do, I find people 18+ are more on "my level".
Feel free to add me: 0490-4497-1565

Hi guys! I'm 24 and stuff. But enough of that! I'm looking forward to playing with some of you. Here's my friend code!:

2423 - 2730 - 5825

My main export is cherries.
My main import is being totally rad.
My main vice is thinking that "totally rad" is still in with the cool kids.

Hey I'm 23 and am looking forward to using the wifi feature of Animal Crossing New Leaf. I like the idea of connecting with other "adult gamers". Haha please add me!

Hey guys! I'm only 18, but hey, that counts, right? I just generally like playing with older people for the reasons that I'm sure have been stated like 15 times. If you add me, message me your friend code! I check every few hours, so if I don't respond right away, don't fret! I can't wait to share fruit and have people buy stuff from my town. I promise not to make everything overpriced. :)

Friend code is in my sig! And probably to the left of this message as well.

EDIT: Just wanted to say, my town fruit is pears, with peaches (and maybe bananas) coming soon! Right now my trees are bare, though.

Im still looking for more adult gamers to add im 18 send me a pm if you add me and I shall add all back :)

Hey!

I'm 28 female residing in Georgia! Looks like I'll be playing in the evenings on weekdays and misc times on weekends! If your schedule is similar and want to be friends- please let me know! It's been forever since I last played and I'm loving every bit of this! The only regret I had about city folks was not finding out about this forum at the beginning and playing with friends my age!

Can't wait to hear from you!

Hey everyone. I am 31 and looking for others to trade codes with.
Shoot me a pm and ill add ya.

I'm a 23 guy from California. New to animal crossing.

Open gate and I'm looking for some friends to trade with! I have apples.

Friend code:

1048-8492-3843

PM so I can add you.

I'm 20 and my FC is on the left here. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, PM me when you add me so I can add you back!

Back