• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

There is an adult player threat? Great. I'm 21 and from Germany. Fell free to add me, but please contact then :)

Hi, posted a while back, but i'll post again so you can all see my details :)
I'm 23, from England in the UK and now have all fruit. I'm currently looking for AC friends all over the world to swap region exclusive DLCs and event items and to hang out :) I mainly open my gates at night and have the night owl ordinance. I use swapnote/letterbox to keep my friends posted of turnip prices/ to arrange specific times to meet etc and I post my gate status on the friend status thing on the 3ds home screen. Don't let me looking for friends all around the world discourage any UK people- I welcome all :)
Any help anyone needs (any questions, help with collecting furniture sets/ gyroids etc) just ask- I'm happy to help!
I never run or steal, I ask before I buy, all I ask is for you to show me the same respect.
Name: Louise
F.C: 1091-8151-3119
Look forward to playing ACNL with you all soon!

Added you...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey everybody,

I just found this thread. This is exactly what I was looking for. I'm Maddy, 28 years old... so pretty adult I'd say. =) I'm from Germany and I'm looking for nice, polite and respectfull players from all around the world to see their towns, play, hang around, well... having a good time in the game. I guess I just go through the thread and send out some private messages. ^__^
If someone else wants to add me then leave a pm so I can add you back.
Here is my 3DS code: 4356-0116-4859
Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Added you...

I'm very glad to have stumbled onto this site; this thread in particular. I'm 46 years old and I downloaded Animal Crossing from the 3DS shop the day it was released. I had never played an AC game before, so I didn't quite know what to expect. I've become completely addicted. I'd love to exchange 3DS Friend Codes with other adult players. My Friend Code is below. Please let me know if you add me and I'll make sure to add you.

Happy gaming!

Jerry: 0688-5756-4060

I am well over my 20s ;) I love this game. I had it for game cube, and for the regular ds. I never did get one for wii but I don't do well with panoramic on video game systems, hence, why I didn't play on game cube much. I love love love new leaf!! I have been playing non stop for over a week now and logged many hours on it! My sleep schedule is non existent right now!
I don't mind having any age visit my town, as long as they are respectful of my two rules :)

Great thread! I am in my 40's and would prefer to play with mature gamers. Please feel free to add me as I am anxious to visit another town lol! Thank you

*My sleep schedule has been affected too :)

Hi guys, I'm 18 and from the UK! My friend code is below, so feel free to add me, let me know if you do! My native fruit is apples. :)

I kinda cleaned up my Friends List, so I have some empty slots!

Also, 27 year old from America.

Any older games here from the UK, like i am? Feel free to add me. My friend code is in my siggy -points-. My town is called Oakleaf and my mayor is called Rhya and my native fruit is Apple. Please, if you do add me, send me a message to let me know and so i can add you back. Thanks! :)

Any older games here from the UK, like i am? Feel free to add me. My friend code is in my siggy -points-. My town is called Oakleaf and my mayor is called Rhya and my native fruit is Apple. Please, if you do add me, send me a message to let me know and so i can add you back. Thanks! :)

Hey - i'll add you later today - want to start building up a currently very barren friends list.

I'm very glad to have stumbled onto this site; this thread in particular. I'm 46 years old and I downloaded Animal Crossing from the 3DS shop the day it was released. I had never played an AC game before, so I didn't quite know what to expect. I've become completely addicted. I'd love to exchange 3DS Friend Codes with other adult players. My Friend Code is below. Please let me know if you add me and I'll make sure to add you.

Happy gaming!

Jerry: 0688-5756-4060

Hey Jerry - I'll add you to my list....

If anyone else would like to add me, go right ahead - want some friends to play and trade with on this life stealer of a game...

Jon

Thread keeps filling :)
Hi! I'm 23, from the UK and am looking for some more ACNL friends. I'm not fussed from where, but I would like to swap region exclusive event items and DLCs. As long as you're respectful and available to wi-fi from time to time, I'm happy :)
I'm currently helping some friends collect furniture sets, so if you need a hanc with that or anything else, let me know- I like to help and I'm not in it for a profit. I have all fruits, exotic and otherwise, including persimmons- feel free to help yourselves, just ask before taking any perfect fruit please.
I use swapnote/ Nintendo letterbox to update friends of turnip prices, specific meeting times (if requested) etc and I post my gate status on the friend status thing on the 3ds home screen.
I don't run or steal, I ask before I buy, all I ask is that you show me the same respect.
Sorry for wittering on and look forward to playing AC with you all soon! :)
Name: Louise
F.C: 1091-8151-3119

Hi. I am 28 and live in the US. Looking for friends and towns to visit.

My FC: 3797-6463-5539
Town: Quahog

If you add me please let me know so I can add you as well. Thanks. :)

18 here! I know I'm not really that old but I guess I'm considered an adult haha. Friend Code is 3883-4830-3725.
I have apples for all~

Hey guys I'm a 27 year old NY native stuck in Texas!

I'm fairly new to AC and learning the ropes. I'm extremely active on my town and want to add some friends so I can take advantage of everything the game has to offer!

Add me if you like my FC is 0173-1402-6710. Shoot me a PM after you add me so I can add you back!

Back