• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Advice for paths/ dream addresses with paths

Waterbottle1234

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Okay 1) I posted this in the wrong thread on accident the first time can I delete that somehow? 2) the actual post:
Okay so basically I'm making a three block path and it's just weird looking at some spots. So do you have any advice on making a path nice? Also, what're some dream addresses with nice paths?

For your other thread, the only thing you can do is close it. That will stop anyone else from commenting on it and eventually it'll just go onto one of the further back pages of the forum.

For dream addresses with nice paths, I always like danyapapaya's town paths.

You can look at my paths for inspiration. DA's 4200-4401-7842

Are you hand making the path or using someone else's paths? If you're hand making brick paths, I could also link you to a nice tutorial I've found about making brick paths!

Are you hand making the path or using someone else's paths? If you're hand making brick paths, I could also link you to a nice tutorial I've found about making brick paths!

Thank you so
Much however I'm using someone elses. The thing is with the three block wide path sometimes when it turns it just looks. Weifd

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm
Going to visit both the dream addresses in a few:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also: what do I do with ALL of my flowers while I try to set the path? There's literally so many, I created a side character, get her a chest, and a b c are all full already. And there's still so
Many more

My town certainly isn't 'complete' but it's got a full network of paths leading all around the town and connecting every building :) I'm pretty happy with it, if you'd like to check it out. My Dream Address is 5500-6021-0671.

As for flowers, I have way too many non-hybrids and my flowers are generally unorganized... I've just been too lazy, I suppose. When I place paths, I just move hybrids out of the way as I go and dig up regular flowers because they sell so cheaply it's not worth running to re-tail for me.

Last edited:
I have two DAs in my signature if you'd like to visit. I use paths with a lot of pieces though, so Idk how helpful it would be for you.

My town certainly isn't 'complete' but it's got a full network of paths leading all around the town and connecting every building :) I'm pretty happy with it, if you'd like to check it out. My Dream Address is 5500-6021-0671.

As for flowers, I have way too many non-hybrids and my flowers are generally unorganized... I've just been too lazy, I suppose. When I place paths, I just move hybrids out of the way as I go and dig up regular flowers because they sell so cheaply it's not worth running to re-tail for me.

I just visited your town and your path was soooo cute!! Do
You change it seasonally?

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can look at mine even though my towns a wip, my DA is 5600-5781-7716
I like it a lot!! Also I'm kind of jealous of how you decided to lead to the villagers houses, I like the blunt stop. I had mine wrap around their houses

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can look at my paths for inspiration. DA's 4200-4401-7842
Your town is so beautiful!

Speaking of paths, does anyone have some nice looking two or one tile paths? I use custom patterns for a lot of my furniture and it's hard to find good paths that don't need 6ish tiles to look nice. Good question, OP, and I'm excited to look at all these dream towns!

Okay I think I finished my path so I created a dream address. It's 5200 6209 8662. Please visit it and give me any tips you can! Thank you. My actual town is a wip, but please help me with the path:)

Back