Status
Not open for further replies.
Jas0n said:
John102 said:
Nevermore said:
The Blog Tree!
Nic said:
The Blog Tree.

You two don't act like you're not guilty of doing it sometimes too *cough, cough*. He has a right to post what he wants here(to an extent) and I would imagine that this a pretty big event in his area.
If this forum wasn't used like a blog, the forum would be pretty much extinct. I for one enjoy reading all these bloggy posts, they're much more interesting than the *censored.2.0*ty forum games, AC threads and such.
I think one of the Admins should enable the ability of blogging, as it is possible :0

David said:
ashwee said:
yeah, the earthquake must have been pretty big because people felt it here in new york
unless i'm mistaken and there was another earthquake, not sure
fortunately, it was nothing too huge

and i thought it was my cousin and my brother just being obnoxious and playing the xbox... oh gosh :p
It went from NY to Quebec, so yes, it's the same quake.
Yeah it reached 600 kilometres from the epicenter (Quebec). o:
I picked a good day to be home sick cause I got to feel it when nobody in my school did. I don't know why I feel lucky, but I do. xP

Jas0n said:
John102 said:
Nevermore said:
The Blog Tree!
Nic said:
The Blog Tree.

You two don't act like you're not guilty of doing it sometimes too *cough, cough*. He has a right to post what he wants here(to an extent) and I would imagine that this a pretty big event in his area.
If this forum wasn't used like a blog, the forum would be pretty much extinct. I for one enjoy reading all these bloggy posts, they're much more interesting than the *censored.2.0*ty forum games, AC threads and such.
Same here, I don't see why people have a problem with it...

I've been in many quakes before... (especially during my time in Japan when I was little... it made the ceiling lamp sway :3)

Also I was in China when the recent one struck*... I had to hold a day of no public amusement due to the law... D;

*Doubt anyone knew of it :/

John102 said:
Nevermore said:
The Blog Tree!
Nic said:
The Blog Tree.

But mine was about Warioland for the GB.

Hence the "Have any of you ever played/own this game?" at the bottom.

Nevermore said:
John102 said:
Nevermore said:
The Blog Tree!
Nic said:
The Blog Tree.

But mine was about Warioland for the GB.

Hence the "Have any of you ever played/own this game?" at the bottom.
http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7318899/1/?x=20

=/

C'mon man, you've done it before too, it's not like it's a bad thing.

Nixie said:
I've been in many quakes before... (especially during my time in Japan when I was little... it made the ceiling lamp sway :3)

Also I was in China when the recent one struck*... I had to hold a day of no public amusement due to the law... D;

*Doubt anyone knew of it :/
Your story is more interesting than David's. More about your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back