• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Aladdin Town Tune Request [AC:NL]

Roknar

Lost but Found
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Small Mailbox
Cake
I wasn't sure where else to put this (I didn't see a section on the Able Sister's forum), so feel free to move this thread if I posted in the wrong place. And, if it is, I apologize. :)

I'm looking for a town tune for my town. My town is called Agrabah, and I am basing the town around the Disney movie Aladdin.

I've tried to come up with a decent Aladdin-related town tune, but to no avail since I'm not very creative. :/ It would be awesome if someone could help me make a town tune. I'd love it to be "Whole New World," "Arabian Nights," or even the "Prince Ali" song.

Could anyone help me with this undertaking? I've been using this site to try to make it. Please let me know if you can help! :)

Alright hopefully this sounds good! The" -" is the actually - symbol in the game it wouldn't song the way it's suppose to if the - symbols aren't there ! Tell me what you think!

E - - D - F -E

Bottom

C- G

After that you can play around with ending

Last edited:
Hey! Just wanted to say I love your town name. It's mine too. I thought I was being original when I thought of it. xD it's great to meet another Aladdin lover. I used the name for WW too. Good luck with the tune. I will have to try it out too. :)

Last edited:
I wasn't sure where else to put this (I didn't see a section on the Able Sister's forum), so feel free to move this thread if I posted in the wrong place. And, if it is, I apologize. :)

I'm looking for a town tune for my town. My town is called Agrabah, and I am basing the town around the Disney movie Aladdin.

I've tried to come up with a decent Aladdin-related town tune, but to no avail since I'm not very creative. :/ It would be awesome if someone could help me make a town tune. I'd love it to be "Whole New World," "Arabian Nights," or even the "Prince Ali" song.

Could anyone help me with this undertaking? I've been using this site to try to make it. Please let me know if you can help! :)

Um....
Awesome

Best I could do, there's not really enough space to do the beginning of A Whole New World properly D: The link will take you to the song~

http://www.qrcrossing.com/melody/?s=dnecndfninoooooo

Wow, that's really good! :) I'll definitely keep that one for now, thank you!

Hey! Just wanted to say I love your town name. It's mine too. I thought I was being original when I thought of it. xD it's great to meet another Aladdin lover. I used the name for WW too. Good luck with the tune. I will have to try it out too. :)

Small world! :D I hadn't seen anyone else that shared that name. Nice to see you have it too! :) We should play sometime, in one of our Agrabahs haha.

Um....
Awesome

Thanks! xD

I will try Prince Ali for you tomorrow ^^

That would be really sweet, thank you!

http://www.qrcrossing.com/melody/?s=llenfefgnhghinln

That's Prince Ali. The only problem is that the can't put in faster notes, so it sounds a little bit lame.

Prince Ali is a tough one to do in Animal Crossing. Thanks for trying to!

I like both of those a lot, thanks. :)

Back