• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Aligned or Unaligned houses?

aligned definitely! i almost have my town perfectly aligned

5hqm.jpg

still rearranging it a bit~

Last edited:
What do you mean by aligned and unaligned? Like, symmetrical in town or what?

Last edited:
What do you mean by aligned and unaligned? Like, symmetrical in town or what?

I mean houses that are next to each other in perfect rows and aligned perfectly, if that makes any sense. ^_^

Last edited:
Mine are unaligned. Wherever I think a house would look nice, that's where it goes. I wish Boone's and Coach's houses were lined up though, but Coach will likely be the next to move out. I'll have someone else fill the spot I'd like them to fill on the map.

Sholee: Wow, I would like my houses placed like that, but they never move directly next to each other. :)

Last edited:
Unaligned. When the houses are perfectly aligned, it makes me think of something like one of those suburban towns where everyone is the same looking, the same acting. lol

yeah, took a lot of work and A LOT of pwps spread around my town. I'm still working on getting the top left 2 houses down a couple blocks.

I like having both. I have a few houses that are scattered around my town. And then Eugene's and Poncho's ended up being aligned next to each other in the right hand corner between the train tracks and the river. Which is pretty cute since they have pretty much the same outer appearance for their house.
Rolf's house is directly above Hamphrey's. Ed's house used to be directly below Hamphrey's which sat nicely on the corner of the cliff overlooking the left side of my beach. Other villagers tend to place their houses near each other but not perfectly aligned.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah, took a lot of work and A LOT of pwps spread around my town. I'm still working on getting the top left 2 houses down a couple blocks.

What's with the poor lonely house in front of your main street entrance? o:

I would prefer them to aligned - but as of right now unaligned.. I had a bunch of paths set up and Mallary just moved over on top a big section of it.. If only she was a few block forward or a few blocks backwards.. sigh.

Last edited:
I only did the villager plot reset trick a few times. I prefer having a part on my map mainly just for villagers' houses.

As long as they don't move on top of my paths I'm alright. All I need to do is get Lolly out of the way and I'm set...

Hopefully.

So aligned...must have taken a while, eh?
A while is an understatement... xD I had to reset hours and hours for Julian's plot, even though I had max PWP:s strategically placed to block as much move-in space as possible (his house was the first I placed which made it harder).

Even the unaligned house is placed exactly where I wanted it. You have to visit my dream to understand why... ;)

I like both and I have both in my town :D My house, Bunnie's and Zell's are perfectly aligned (I know that a lot of people doesn't like it when a villagers house is right next to yours, but I don't mind it at all :3) and the other houses are here and there. I just don't like it that there's a "crowd" in one corner and other villagers live really far away and secluded :/

I prefer aligned, but in groups of 2 or 3 and close to each other.

Though my town only has 2 aligned which aren't even next to each other.

From an architectural point of view only if it's a horizontal alignment. If it's vertical they should never be behind each other, and that goes for houses as well as trees. Every building has it's own beauty. Why would you want to hide that behind another building? :(

Last edited:
Back