Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Feedback
100% (113) +
Hi all!

Normally we as staff give ourselves new collectibles after events, but given the structure of the Season of Giving I'd rather trade with people: it's simply more fun that way! So through some powerful Christmas Magic (and giving myself snowflakes) I too have gifts to swap. Only one per person please, and I'm going to a max of 15.

Messages are encouraged but not required, and I'll decide which colour I'd like the moment we agree to a trade. Not even I know which specific gifts will turn into what, but symmetry in line-ups is important, right? 😄

Current amount of gifts swapped: 15/15

Happy Holidays,
- Mick

Last edited:
Yes of course! Do you have preferences for colours/messages?
If you could send me a pink one in return that'd be great ^^ <3
Any type of Buck 🐴 (my favourite villager) or Christmas themed message would be lovely! What type of message would you like? 😀

Any type of Buck 🐴 (my favourite villager) or Christmas themed message would be lovely! What type of message would you like? 😀
Any message (or none if you can't think of any) is fine! 😄
I will still need to know which colour of gift you want before I can send anything :)

Any message (or none if you can't think of any) is fine! 😄
I will still need to know which colour of gift you want before I can send anything :)
Pink, please! 🤣
Post automatically merged:

I hope the messages will remain when the presents are unveiled! Thank you! 🥰🐴

Last edited:
I hope the messages will remain when the presents are unveiled! Thank you! 🥰🐴
They should, yes! You can actually see that with some of the collectibles in my current lineup. It's part of why I decided to trade gifts haha! Thank you for trading!

I would like to swap a gift. 😊
Awesome! ^^ Which colour would you like, and do you want it with a message or not?
For me, a blue one please, and messages are encouraged but not necessary <3

I'd love to swap gifts with you if you're still doing this! I'd like a Green or Pink or Red gift (color is up to you and message is optional!). Please let me know which color you'd like and I'll try to think of a nice message for it :D

They should, yes! You can actually see that with some of the collectibles in my current lineup. It's part of why I decided to trade gifts haha! Thank you for trading!

Awesome! ^^ Which colour would you like, and do you want it with a message or not?
For me, a blue one please, and messages are encouraged but not necessary <3
I would like blue, please. Any message you like would be fine. I will send blue. Ty!

I would like blue, please. Any message you like would be fine. I will send blue. Ty!
Sent! Thank you!

I'd love to swap gifts with you if you're still doing this! I'd like a Green or Pink or Red gift (color is up to you and message is optional!). Please let me know which color you'd like and I'll try to think of a nice message for it :D

Absolutely! Let's go with... Yellow for me, please. 😊

Hey @Mick ! I would love to swap gifts with you, which gift would you like? I personally would like to get a red one. :)

I’d like to swap when you return Mick! I’d like blue gift please. :)

May I also take part in a swap please? I would love to receive a pink holiday gift! 🎁

Back