• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ALL HYBRIDS MUST GO 5 FOR 1 NMT (ROUND FOUR)

I usually start this thread when I have a beach full of hybrids and need them gone. I now have almost four. I REALLY need these gone.

Pink mums x117
Purple mums x47
Pink windflowers x22
Blue windflowers x27
Pink roses x14
Orange roses x6
Black roses x8
Blue pansies x43
Purple pansies x15
Orange pansies x37
Pink tulips x9
Orange tulips x27
Black tulips x9
Pink hyacinths x2
Orange hyacinths x38
Blue hyacinth x11
Black lilies x4
Orange lilies x10
Orange cosmos x22

Two for one NMT
Green mums x8
Purple hyacinths x2
Purple windflowers x2
Purple tulips x4

One for two NMT
Gold Roses x2
Lily of the valley x6

could I have 25 purple mums

Could i get both 8 green mums, 2 purple hyacinths, 2 purple windflowers, and 2 gold roses. 10 purple mums, 10 blue hyacinths, 5 blue windflowers. It should total up to 15 NMTs?

Could i get both 8 green mums, 2 purple hyacinths, 2 purple windflowers, and 2 gold roses. 10 purple mums, 10 blue hyacinths, 5 blue windflowers. It should total up to 15 NMTs?
The purple hyacinths have been sold, but everything else you can get for 14 NMT if you're still interested!

if still available id like all your purple and orange roses, 5 blue windflowers, and 5 green mums. lemme know how many of those you have left and we can calculate up the total :>

edit:wont be available to trade immediately but will be in about an hour!

if still available id like all your purple and orange roses, 5 blue windflowers, and 5 green mums. lemme know how many of those you have left and we can calculate up the total :>

edit:wont be available to trade immediately but will be in about an hour!
7 orange roses. 2 purple roses, 5 blue windflowers, and 5 green mums? Total would be 6 NMT! Message me when you're available!

Back