• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway All my villagers from Fairview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear Jarrad, you are gonna give me a heart attack. Also, My name is almost the same as yours :3

I would absolutely love to have Marina if she's available? :) I haven't got any of my dreamies in my town yet.

im getting more and more nervous since I only have a few left to achieve! I'm just lucky I got Bam and Moe from random move in's and campsite at the beginning of my game haha

Actually, y'know what? I won't stalk for Marina. I already have 2 normals in town, and I just got rid of a 3rd. You guys can have her :p

is this working on a first come, first serve basis? too scared to look through other pages to check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back