• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling All Paintings and Sculptures!

Huseyin

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
の
Isabelle
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (27) +
I'm selling every single artpieces in the game!
I'm selling them all for 2tbt a piece, or 10tbt for every set of 6.
I'd prefer to have them picked up in my town as I'm trying to get the train station remodel public works project.
Please let me know what your time zone is and also when you are available to pick up your item, and I will contact you in PM's when your order is ready!

Last edited:
Interested! I just need a sec to see what I’m missing if you don’t mind. I should be free the rest of the day and night give or take minutes here or there.

Name: Raven

Town: Dogville

Order:
Amazing Painting
Basic Painting
Common Painting
Proper Painting
Scary Painting
Solemn Painting
Warm Painting
Beautiful Statue
Motherly Statue
Mystic Statue
Robust Statue
Valiant Statue

Availability: 8PM to 10PM CST today and tomorrow. My schedule is wonky so I will let you know if that changes.

I think my total is 20 TBT because of your six for ten deal. Correct me if I am wrong. I also have a second town in need of most paintings but I will order that later because I don’t want to overwhelm you. Thanks!

Name/Town: Katy of Panem

Order:
Ancient statue
Robust sculpture
Beautiful sculpture
Gallant sculpture
Mystic sculpture
Amazing painting
Dynamic painting
Neutral painting
Graceful painting
Jolly painting
Nice painting
Perfect painting
Proper painting
Quaint painting
Scenic painting
Solemn painting
Wild painting
Wistful painting

Availability: all rest of the day and night I think. Just pm me

Total: 30 tbt

Name: Raven

Town: Vineyard

Order:
◎ Amazing Painting
◎ Calm Painting
◎ Common Painting
◎ Famous Painting
◎ Fine Painting
◎ Graceful Painting
◎ Jolly Painting
◎ Nice Painting
◎ Neutral Painting
◎ Proper Painting
◎ Quaint Painting
◎ Scary Painting
◎ Scenic Painting
◎ Solemn Painting
◎ Warm Painting
◎ Wild Painting
◎ Beautiful Statue
◎ Gallant Statue
◎ Great Statue
◎ Motherly Statue
◎ Mystic Statue
◎ Robust Statue
◎ Valiant Statue

Availability: Hopefully sometime between 5PM to 10PM CST today.

I believe my total is 40 TBT. I know that it’s a big order so I understand if it takes a while. Just keep me updated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! I've been looking for the last few paintings to finish my collection, but I don't have any TBT. Could you please accept bells for any of these?

I'm looking for: Basic Painting, Calm Painting, Fine Painting, Quaint Painting, and Great Statue.

Hello! I would love to get some artwork from you. I just recently started a new town and I think I have one painting so far. I'm in the US eastern timezone.

Back