• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It Wouldn't be Friday the 13th Without Wix and Rainbows

Event status
Completed
Hi all! Sellback has now been enabled for 8 TBT Bells per, so feel free to offload any unwanted Yellow Candies before this expires.

Also, here are some stats for those interested. I'll be editing this into the main post as well.

Total Yellow Candies purchased: 2,013
Total TBT Bells spent: 30,195
Total Candies transformed: 192
Total users who ended up with a transformed Candy: 86

Big congrats to those of you who got a new candy, and thank you to everyone who decided to try their luck!

Hi all! Sellback has now been enabled for 8 TBT Bells per, so feel free to offload any unwanted Yellow Candies before this expires.

Also, here are some stats for those interested. I'll be editing this into the main post as well.

Total Yellow Candies purchased: 2,013
Total TBT Bells spent: 30,195
Total Candies Transformed: 192
Total users who ended up with a transformed Candy: 86

Big congrats to those of you who got a new candy, and thank you to everyone who decided to try their luck!
Not seeing the sellback feature 🤔

Whoah, I actually got something! Big thank you to @seliph for gifting me three candies when I couldn't afford even one! I've never had any of my candy transform in all my years on TBT (probably because I'm risk-averse and only ever buy, like . . . 5 candies) so this is pretty cool.

I sold the yellow candies that I bought for myself and that number was supposed to be 30, but it sold 43 times for some reason?

Back