Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Celeste Chick Plush
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (403) +
I have up to 80 Sautéed Mushrooms for sale, looking for around 10 tbt each
mostly just looking for tbt but feel free to throw out other offers!

sold!​

Last edited:
I have a bunch of collectibles in this thread to trade plus a couple more balloons, would any (combination) of those interest you (I would love to trade for an Inky Cap Plushroom)?

I have a favor to ask; I have these two new lamps, would u like them and bells to buy a glimmer shroom? I honestly wish I had 400 bells to make it easier. I know one of them is worth 40 sauteed. But i dont mind lowered value.

Hm. I just did the math; The flyAgaric is worth 40, if I could keep the golden lamp id like that, I could IOU to 400 bells total. I wont forget, these are my line up in total :^D well.. i have a couple more balloons and a sky thing

im open to suggestions

Last edited:
bungo, if you don't take nugun's offer, i am interested in buying as well o/

I have a favor to ask; I have these two new lamps, would u like them and bells to buy a glimmer shroom? I honestly wish I had 400 bells to make it easier. I know one of them is worth 40 sauteed. But i dont mind lowered value.

Hm. I just did the math; The flyAgaric is worth 40, if I could keep the golden lamp id like that, I could IOU to 400 bells total. I wont forget, these are my line up in total :^D well.. i have a couple more balloons and a sky thing

im open to suggestions

I think I would just prefer more tbt upfront rather than any mixes, but I appreciate you trying to figure something out!!

bungo, if you don't take nugun's offer, i am interested in buying as well o/

Hi mrbox!! I think I'll be passing on it, so let me know what you're interested in getting!

Hi mrbox!! I think I'll be passing on it, so let me know what you're interested in getting!
interested in the inky cap plushroom! i would want to gift it to @/lieryl!
ill send the tbt if you're cool with that

you can send it to lieryl! i will send u da tbt rn
1728517367395.png

it has been sent!!! thank u so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back