🧭 Westward Island - est. 12/26/2022 (Island Info WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Westward
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Orange
Native Flower
Windflowers

Suguri

Crisp-ity, Crunch-ity, and Peanut Buttery
Bells
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Island
Westward
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Perfect Apple
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Apple (Fruit)
2024062710161700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Welcome to
WESTWARD ISLAND
Making progress westward since 12/26/2022

MAP (updated 6/27/2024)
2024062710293100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

VILLAGERS
128px-Reneigh%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
128px-Bill%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
128px-Twiggy%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
128px-Broffina%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
128px-Zucker%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

128px-Elvis%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
128px-Bob%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
128px-Kiki%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
128px-Raymond%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
128px-Melba%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

Top row: Reneigh, Bill, Twiggy, Broffina, Zucker
Bottom row: Elvis, Bob, Kiki, Raymond, Melba

HUMANS
"Residentative" BobRock20
2024062710430900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

"Newcomer" Crisp (based on my OC if she were a human!)
2024062710464100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Last edited:
(WIP) Meet the islanders
Some islanders have lore while others don't (at the moment.) I don't want this draft to be deleted by the time I come up with something, so that's why I'm posting it now.

bobrock20.jpg
BobRock20
Formally known as the Resident Representative of Westward, though she prefers to be called the "Residentative". BobRock20 received the Nook Inc. Deserted Island Getaway Package from an anonymous person a long time ago on Christmas evening. Though she was wary at first, internet research and positive reviews convinced her to take the opportunity of a lifetime. She went on to gradually turn Westward from a barren land to a bustling and peaceful region. On an average day, you will often see her outside digging up excess flowers and fishing for rare fish species.

"Hey, you all! You gotta believe!"

Reneigh (no lore for now)
reneigh.jpg

Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon!

Bill (no lore for now)
bill.jpg

Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon!

Twiggy (no lore for now)
twiggy.jpg

Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon!

Broffina (no lore for now)
broffina.jpg

Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon!
Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon! Coming soon!

Zucker
zucker.jpg

A goofy octopus who made his home on Westward Island after washing up on its shores. While most people have described Zucker’s distinctive head as either resembling caramel custard or an ice cream scoop topped with chocolate syrup, it’s a takoyaki ball according to Kiki; takoyaki is a popular snack in the Land of Kittikami, where she used to live.

As shown in the photo to the right, Zucker has a bad habit of dozing off at the wrong time.

"Zzzzzzzzz...two candy apples, please... Zzzzzz..."

Elvis
elvis.jpg

Elvis is the oldest animal living in Westward. He is the former monarch of a distant land, and he likes to relive his glory days through his tastes in outfits and house decorating. He was unwillingly overthrown by his rival Boris many years ago, leading him to become a lone nomad looking to establish a new state. By the time he discovered Westward, however, he had lost interest in leadership.

Bonsai growing is one of his favorite hobbies. He is often disgruntled with modern conveniences.

"Back then, people called me a rover, a wanderer, a nomad, and a vagabond."

Bob
bob.jpg

One day, BobRock20 went inside the campsite and was surprised to see that a purple cat had pitched a tent on her island, of all places. He introduced himself as Bob. Something about him seemed familiar, and through their conversation, she managed to jog her memory and remember why that was the case. It turns out he had his start as a random doodle a young BobRock20 drew with a purple crayon, hence his garish appearance. She did lots of art with him in it before forgetting about him around middle school. How Bob literally came to life will be forever shrouded in mystery.

"Now, where'd I put my popcorn?"

Kiki
kiki.jpg

Kiki is a shy black cat hailing from a faraway region known as "the Land of Kittikami". Her unusual take on a local folktale alienated her from the rest of the townspeople for years. After working hard to convince them to believe in the truth behind Kittikami's popular story, she left her hometown to explore the world beyond her boundaries, eventually settling on Westward Island.

Kiki enjoys apples (especially the candied kind) and spreading Kittikami traditions to Westward's tiny population.

"This island isn't half bad, you know? It reminds me of home, in a way."

Raymond
raymond.jpg

Raymond has been a lifelong metalhead ever since he was a kitty, but the social stigma he faced in his former home kept him from being open about his love for metal music. He developed a smug personality to cope, gaining an office leadership role and a reputation for being an arrogant, no-nonsense businessman, but it unfortunately wasn't enough to completely prevent his secret from being revealed. Once he discovered an ad for Westward Island in a magazine, he knew it was the perfect place to make a fresh start.

"It used to be that what I've felt and what I've known never shined through in what I've shown."

Melba
melba.jpg

Melba is the newest resident of Westward Island, with her roots in Australia. She flew from her home country to escape a group of poachers who wanted her for a zoo exhibit, then she camped out on a tiny deserted island situated in the middle of nowhere for a few days. Later in the evening, Melba spotted a human coming out of an airplane that had landed near her island. The human, introducing herself as "BobRock20", convinced her to move to the bigger Westward Island. She eagerly accepted her offer.

"G'day, everyone! I can't wait to meet you all here."

More to be added later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back