• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Almost There!

tigereyes86

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
So I was online yesterday checking the status of my preorder just in case they decided to mess up taking payment etc and saw my game in it's envelope with the address of my office printed, ready to be sent! Looking good for a slightly early delivery I think.

So I'm all excited and get back after work only to discover that I've left my 3DS at home. I mean home home, 2.5 hours away from where I work during the week. The only time I forget my 3DS the whole time I've had it is the week of NL release. This is just typical...

So yea, I'll have the game but nothing to play it on (my bundle is being delivered to my home too so I won't even get that), maybe I can hang it on the wall for a couple days till I get back and look at it! Wonder if that gains you mayor points lol??

Foiled by my own stupidity!!!

Hehe, silly things happen when we're eager. I once packed my camera gear but left my charger- try & work around it. Did you intend on purchasing the guide? Maybe see if there's a shop near your location. If so, you'll be primed w/ tips when the 3ds is present. Or, just bear the separation abit more- but don't dwell on the error... you're better than that. (=

Could you not get your 3DS sent up to you? Or make the 5 hours of drive down and back? - I know I would. xD

That sucks though, you are going to be able to recite every word off the box before you get to play it.

Ugh, you're lucky, mines both say either Processing or Unshipped haha! Well I have bf and brother coming up for my company's annual BBQ on Thu night so I'm getting my mum to make sure one of them picks it up, she already has it on standby. PHEW!!!

Ben, yep, I'm getting the guide, but I have CF on my Wii which I nt long restarted so that should keep me, get my skills up to date for all the bugs and fish that are available straight off the bat. I forgot my camera battery once - it was charged, just not with me-what are we like huh!

Ben, yep, I'm getting the guide, but I have CF on my Wii which I nt long restarted so that should keep me, get my skills up to date for all the bugs and fish that are available straight off the bat. I forgot my camera battery once - it was charged, just not with me-what are we like huh!

Ohhh, madness! I'll try really hard to forgive myself but okay, I admit, I need some kind of sensory overload device like a dessert treat or I'll just pout & buy what I'd forgotten. I can recall going camping & leaving my rod @ home!!! An hour driving &... there are no words. I ended up carving a long stick & attaching my lures to it... :mad:

Now, I rely on checklists made off of my smartphone. Tiger, please do the same! Alas, should we forget our cell chargers then truly... a dark cloud has def. perched over us! :lemon:

I'm waiting for my dispatch email from GAME. > o<

I got trolled because I saw a new email from them but it's about E3. I'm already getting a PS4, I just want my bundle. :'(
Hoping that my email thingy comes tomorrow or something, I put my preorder down on the 29th of April so I dunno...

Last edited:
I'm waiting for my dispatch email from GAME. > o<

I got trolled because I saw a new email from them but it's about E3. I'm already getting a PS4, I just want my bundle. :'(
Hoping that my email thingy comes tomorrow or something, I put my preorder down on the 29th of April so I dunno...

I did my pre-order on the 19th April and have already had my dispatch email... Maybe you should call them?

Game are liking the emails at the moment though... I've have about 10 this week just about reviews, E3 and preowned games etc. lol

I did my pre-order on the 19th April and have already had my dispatch email... Maybe you should call them?

Game are liking the emails at the moment though... I've have about 10 this week just about reviews, E3 and preowned games etc. lol
Yeah I might. Today I did receive the email thing with the title "Your preorder!" and the whole:
"Thank you for your purchase, any Reward Points earned will appear on your account shortly

Your preferred payment method will be charged prior to despatch of your order."

But it still says unshipped on my order page. I'm also getting spammed with the "we will honour your price" thing, I think I received around 4 of them. I'll see if anything changes tomorrow before I call. I'm already getting a bit upset lol... my charger's been here since the 1st of May. I just want to play.

Yeah I might. Today I did receive the email thing with the title "Your preorder!" and the whole:
"Thank you for your purchase, any Reward Points earned will appear on your account shortly

Your preferred payment method will be charged prior to despatch of your order."

But it still says unshipped on my order page. I'm also getting spammed with the "we will honour your price" thing, I think I received around 4 of them. I'll see if anything changes tomorrow before I call. I'm already getting a bit upset lol... my charger's been here since the 1st of May. I just want to play.

I got the "Your Preorder" email on Monday and the "Dispatched" email today. It's likely you'll get the second email tomorrow then.

Me too, I saw that many and freaked thinking they'd cancelled it. My Shopto order has shipped, GAME not so much yet!

I just got my dispached email :D, now i just have to wait for my bundle to get to AUS. Im picking up my physical copy on saturday cause i preordered it ages ago and dont want to wait any more >.<

After reading that I'm keeping mine very close to me haha! That is unfortunate!

Back