• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Almost There!

Me too, I saw that many and freaked thinking they'd cancelled it. My Shopto order has shipped, GAME not so much yet!
Did you get the bundle from GAME? I did for the preorder bonus and because I don't have a 3DS. Fingers crossed we get updates today or I'm gonna ring GAME and ask.

I just got my dispached email :D, now i just have to wait for my bundle to get to AUS. Im picking up my physical copy on saturday cause i preordered it ages ago and dont want to wait any more >.<

I'm in the same situation as you. My bundle shipped on the 11th (from the UK) so it won't be in NZ until late next week at the earliest. But I'm charging down to a local store first thing on Saturday to get a physical copy. CAN'T WAIT!!!! :S

Did you get the bundle from GAME? I did for the preorder bonus and because I don't have a 3DS. Fingers crossed we get updates today or I'm gonna ring GAME and ask.

Indeed I did! Some people have reported today that Game have shipped their order so fingers crossed we hear today :D

Indeed I did! Some people have reported today that Game have shipped their order so fingers crossed we hear today :D
Yay~!

I just spoke to one of GAME's customer service reps. She told me my bundle's at the warehouse waiting to be picked and packed. So hopefully it'll be shipped today. *fingers crossed*

I hope you get yours as well. The waiting has seriously been hard. ; A;

I'm in the same situation as you. My bundle shipped on the 11th (from the UK) so it won't be in NZ until late next week at the earliest. But I'm charging down to a local store first thing on Saturday to get a physical copy. CAN'T WAIT!!!! :S

Just wondering, why do you get it shipped from the UK? Are they not doing the bundles on the other side of the pond?

Just wondering, why do you get it shipped from the UK? Are they not doing the bundles on the other side of the pond?

It wasn't announced for Australia, so sadly not. They're classed under the same region as EU though, so a few of them opted to import it!

Ugh, tell me about it! I have every faith it'll be sent later today and I'll hear tomorrow that it's been safely delivered! Maybe Friday though haha

Sameeee. I'm feeling a bit greedy because I want to have everything before Friday's release. Oh well, lol.

It's not being released in Aus/NZ. But they come under the same region lock as the UK/Europe.

-should learn to refresh my page before posting. Sniped!

Eep, don't worry! I heard you already got delivery of your game so at least I have this small victory, mwahahaha :p

My bundle's just been dispatched from Game! :D I guess they weren't doing the whole 'day early' thing with the bundle because of the express delivery *sigh*, but I kind of prefer it this way... The wait makes it more exciting! One more day! :D

Back