• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Already Having a Problem with Dying Grass

if you're watering a patch of dirt that was there when your town started, stop. no grass grows there.

Ah some of my flowers are probably in areas like that yes, thank you for the info! There are however a couple areas where I'm certain the grass has worn away (an area between two trees where I often walk) I'll plop some flowers down there and keep track of grass progress. Have you ever clearly noticed regrowth in your town? I'm wondering what the rate is, does it take days, weeks, months?

Ah some of my flowers are probably in areas like that yes, thank you for the info! There are however a couple areas where I'm certain the grass has worn away (an area between two trees where I often walk) I'll plop some flowers down there and keep track of grass progress. Have you ever clearly noticed regrowth in your town? I'm wondering what the rate is, does it take days, weeks, months?

about a week or so of daily watering. the change has been documented in many blogs. :)

about a week or so of daily watering. the change has been documented in many blogs. :)

Allrighty, wasn't getting much through google search :) If you have a link to any of them I'd love to take a look. Thanks a lot for the help, it's muchly appreciated.

Back