Am I insane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now don't take this the wrong way now... but...
You say you don't want the attention, but you make a thread called "Am I insane?"
And then you think posting this titbits makes you crazy, yet you defend it as just some fun.

Just rings a bit funny to me.

AndyB said:
You say you don't want the attention, but you make a thread called "Am I insane?"
And then you think posting this titbits makes you crazy, yet you defend it as just some fun.

Ah the old "Saying I don't want attention but I really do even though I'm trying to make it look like I'm not looking for attention" ploy.

Very clever.

TheDoctor said:
Gnome said:
People who say they don't want attention, always want attention. People who say they want attention, want attention. People who don't talk about it or care, don't actually care.

so you want attention, otherwise this topic wouldn't be here.
I don't care for Attention, but recently posts towards my Fanfic snippets on here have led me to believe that people one here believe that I'm insane. Basically I want to know if you guys really meant what you have been posting.
I see what Andy and Gnome mean, They're basically saying you posted a topic about people judging you, So they'll implying that you do. Just saying.

AndyB said:

No, I'm asking if you guys think it's crazy, personally I see it at fun, others aren't.
But I over-react about these things...and it's obvious people would think that I'm seeking attention, but I. Don't. Need. It. I just want know why people have been reacting this way because I post bits of Fanfics sometimes, it's just a simple question.

anyone else find it ironic that her signature says "surrounded by pyschopaths."

Josh. said:
TheDoctor said:
Gnome said:
People who say they don't want attention, always want attention. People who say they want attention, want attention. People who don't talk about it or care, don't actually care.

I don't care for Attention, but recently posts towards my Fanfic snippets on here have led me to believe that people one here believe that I'm insane. Basically I want to know if you guys really meant what you have been posting.
I see what Andy and Gnome mean, They're basically saying you posted a topic about people judging you, So they'll implying that you do. Just saying.
I admit that I react badly to people judging me just because of what I have been posting, but I just want to know why people have posted those sort off things.

TheDoctor said:
AndyB said:

No, I'm asking if you guys think it's crazy, personally I see it at fun, others aren't.
But I over-react about these things...and it's obvious people would think that I'm seeking attention, but I. Don't. Need. It. I just want know why people have been reacting this way because I post bits of Fanfics sometimes, it's just a simple question.
Because they are poorly written and irrelevant to the topic at hand.

I don't think they're 'CUH-WAZY or SIWWY or WANDUM' or any other possible variable.

Does that answer your question.

Also, are you male or female, I honestly can't tell from your pictures. :|

Ciaran said:
TheDoctor said:
AndyB said:

I don't think they're 'CUH-WAZY or SIWWY or WANDUM' or any other possible variable.

I'm female, I've said multiple times...and don't think you've found something new, people make fun of me because I 'look like a boy'.

TheDoctor said:
Josh. said:
TheDoctor said:
Gnome said:

I admit that I react badly to people judging me just because of what I have been posting, but I just want to know why people have posted those sort off things.
If you haven't guessed by now, this forum doesn't respond too well to fanfics. They prefer things that are colorful, like graphics. Fanfics never hit it off here. Sorry, chiquita.

TheDoctor said:
Ciaran said:
TheDoctor said:
AndyB said:

I'm female, I've said multiple times...and don't think you've found something new, people make fun of me because I 'look like a boy'.
>look like
>Dress like
>Have similar interests to

You can see the cause for confusion.

Ciaran said:
TheDoctor said:
Ciaran said:
TheDoctor said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

>look like
>Dress like

Oo...

inb4sheleavestbt

Josh. said:
Ciaran said:
TheDoctor said:
Ciaran said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
>look like
>Dress like

Oo...

inb4sheleavestbt
I ain't leaving, I'll just avoid you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back