• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Am I the only one that feels like this?

PhilNook

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
ど
I feel bummed out and not really excited about animal crossing new leaf anymore, just hoping for a release date. I already pre-ordered and probably have watched 50-100 hours of YouTube videos about the Japanese version. Now I just want a release date :p. So, what are your feelings?

To be honest? I'm trying really hard to not hit that point, but I am pretty down about the lack of information. :/ I have actually gotten frustrated to the point of not picking up a game and I really don't want that to happen to this game so I just try and keep myself busy with stuff I'm hoping to do when I get the game.

I think a lot of us, if not most, have hit this stage once before. I know I have. You'll board the hype train again when more information is released.

I agree...I'm bummed...wish they would just give a release date so I know when the end to my misery will come.

The only reason I'm bored is because I wrote up so much stuff about the game for Tumblr that it pretty much feels like I already have the game lol

Nope, not me. I've been in a state of perpetual excitement ever since they first gave word of a 3DS AC. Watching all the videos just makes that excitement worse.

Before the game was released in Japan I was very inpatient and excited for the release in NA. Not any longer though, I seriously feel like I know about 80% of the game already. (Side note: hopefully they'll release animal crossing themed 3DS XL because I'd hate playing it on the smaller 3DS.)

I'm somehow been able to maintain myself when it comes to videos and blogs about AC:NL. I really want the whole experience when I play it for the first time, I've hardly seen any videos about it. I'm really quite proud of myself for it. It'll taste that much sweeter when it comes out here. =w=

I think a lot of us, if not most, have hit this stage once before. I know I have. You'll board the hype train again when more information is released.

This was exactly me last year. Joined the forums, stayed for a couple of months, then left because nothing happened. I decided it was best to do other things and not think about it too much, but still occasionally keeping an eye on it and checking every once in a while until more information got released. Now I'm back in the hype train, haha.

Felt the same way long ago. I kind of just forgot about the game really, then I saw the ads. Those ads paid for the hype train ticket.

and now i've been playing the game for a while now. have been providing a ton of info. :)

My excitement goes in waves. Last week I was on a big Animal Crossing kick, where I was looking up blogs and going on here for long periods of time. I'm starting to get out of it now, but I'll get into it again, especially if a release date is announced.

My level of excitement has gone down a lot since there hasn't been a lot of new information about big things. The most I've been seeing are patterns, stuff I already know, maybe some dlc... nothing super new.
Once we get a release date, I'll be happy. Can't say I'll be any more excited, but at least I'll know when to have money to buy it :3

I'm somehow been able to maintain myself when it comes to videos and blogs about AC:NL. I really want the whole experience when I play it for the first time, I've hardly seen any videos about it. I'm really quite proud of myself for it. It'll taste that much sweeter when it comes out here. =w=

This is soooo freaking smart. Honestly I wish I had done this :)

Still pumped though!! Although didn't start getting super pumped till I joined this forum so I haven't been super excited for too long (as you can see) lol. Ill flail off my chair when I get a release date. Until then I enjoy this for as well as the linandko and wiifolderjosh vlogs ^_^

Yes, basically where I'm at now.
I'm slightly irritated because Nintendo is being SO hush about it.
I've just been doing my best to not think about it. For now, the excitement has worn down and I'm just getting a little annoyed. Before I know it, a release date will be announced and I will be excited again.

The last game I was so excited about was waiting to get pokemon Red and a gameboy color when I was 10.
This game has been so... so long in the making. And the lack of information is really getting to me too.
I know exactly how you feel and I'm doing my best to not read every blog, or watch every video so I have some blanks yet to intrigue me.
I ordered 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors and it should be here in a few days. After I've played that through, I'll be picking up Luigi's Mansion. But if we don't have any news by then? I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. <:/

The excitement will probably die for me once they announce whether or not they're bringing the bundle pack to North America. I'm pretty much just brimming with anticipation, once I can preorder I can calm down. :p

This is pretty much how I feel... I will be extremely excited when the game does come out but right now the interest is at an all-time low. There's only so long you can wait without feeling burned out. Luckily, there are plenty of other games coming out in the next few months to tide me over... SimCity, Luigi's Mansion 2, Pikmin 3, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate to name a few!

This is pretty much how I feel... I will be extremely excited when the game does come out but right now the interest is at an all-time low. There's only so long you can wait without feeling burned out. Luckily, there are plenty of other games coming out in the next few months to tide me over... SimCity, Luigi's Mansion 2, Pikmin 3, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate to name a few!

I was at work covering a break in the electronics section and I was looking at the games and got so excited because I forgot about the new SimCity game. It looks awesome! So much of an improvement over 4.

Back