• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Amateur dresses by me

okun0ichio

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I was aiming for a different kind of look in both cases but I just couldn't achieve them so these happened instead.

The first one started out as something really simple but I just kept adding to it......

HNI_0046_JPG.JPG
HNI_0047_JPG.JPG
HNI_0048_JPG.JPG
HNI_0049_JPG.JPG

HNI_0054_JPG.JPG

HNI_0050_JPG.JPG
HNI_0051_JPG.JPG
HNI_0052_JPG.JPG
HNI_0053_JPG.JPG

HNI_0055_JPG.JPG

They look just as great (or even better, depending on your tastes) in other colour palettes~

HNI_0042_JPG.JPG

HNI_0041_JPG.JPG

open to suggestions for improvement :)

ohwwwwwwwwww they're so cute, the stitches one is my favourite but I love the other one too and they look so nice in the pink/peach tone. I think you did a great job ♡

lmao at amateur, like as opposed to a professional acnl QR code creator

cute stuff tho. i might get somea these

ohwwwwwwwwww they're so cute, the stitches one is my favourite but I love the other one too and they look so nice in the pink/peach tone. I think you did a great job ♡

Thank you, this means a lot to me! >-< I actually made the first one in the pink tone first but then I realised that that made the design on the sash almost invisible and I changed it to brown after making the second one which ended up being brown.

lmao at amateur, like as opposed to a professional acnl QR code creator

cute stuff tho. i might get somea these

Thank you! :) And I consider myself an amateur because I think there are many others who make far better designs. I'm still looking to improve on the second dress~

You underestimate yourself way too much ! I don't think Amateur is the right word to describe your designs ! There aren't many people here who can produce patterns that good at all !

You underestimate yourself way too much ! I don't think Amateur is the right word to describe your designs ! There aren't many people here who can produce patterns that good at all !

Ahh, I think you're speaking too highly of me >-< I'll try and see if I can make another dress soon!

Back