Who enjoys gardening/plants?

i've got two indoor ivy plants that i look after. the first plant that i bought from ikea last year started trailing not long ago so i'm hyped about that : ]

Couple things to try if you want - seed tape, which has the seeds stuck on the tape, spaced out correctly. You just plant the strips of tape in rows. Or pelleted seeds. They put a coat on the seeds so they're a lot bigger.
I saw seed tape! But I never knew it had the seeds already taped in the roll. Shows how much I read into the description. I just thought this sounds way too complicated. Why would I waste the time trying to drop a seed on the sticky tape. 😅 I've had good yields with carrots and other single crops, but there's always a handful that grow together and get stunted. It's so hard to separate them by hand! If you're able to do that Betsy, you're amazing lol.
I wish I enjoyed gardening. Sadly I suffer badly from hayfever so it’s pretty miserable to be outside during the summer.
Maybe you could grow a few indoor plants? I'm currently growing cactus that I grew by seed. It's taken me maybe a year and half and they started off so tiny, but now they're getting bigger! Still looking like little babies though.

I've always had a love for plants and gardening. Some time ago with my limited space, I managed to grow cherry tomatoes and maintain a small herb garden, along with a few pansy plants that added a vibrant touch of colour! I really enjoyed tending to them, I found it relaxing, and it was such a joy to pick fresh tomatoes and herbs for cooking! Since then, I have had to downsize quite a bit, and now I care for just a few succulents that sit on my windowsill. Though small, they brighten up the space and are wonderfully easy to care for!
Cherry tomatoes are great to just eat! The plants grow so many omg that it's almost impossible to keep at it. I never tried it, but I heard they're really good dehydrated. I'm sure they are, because they'd have a bite-size pizza-y flavor.

I love being outside gardening. I love my flowers . It do relaxing taking care of my flowers .

IMG_8927.jpeg
IMG_8842.jpeg

IMG_8064.jpeg

IMG_8065.jpeg

Maybe you could grow a few indoor plants? I'm currently growing cactus that I grew by seed. It's taken me maybe a year and half and they started off so tiny, but now they're getting bigger! Still looking like little babies though.
I wish I could but I can’t even have flowers as I have an allergic cat 🙈😂💜 He also eats indoor plants which can’t be good for him. Sadly hopeless atm and need to stick to artificial plants and candles for now 💜

I love being outside gardening. I love my flowers . It do relaxing taking care of my flowers .

Oh so pretty! :love:

I wish I could but I can’t even have flowers as I have an allergic cat 🙈😂💜 He also eats indoor plants which can’t be good for him. Sadly hopeless atm and need to stick to artificial plants and candles for now 💜
Maybe succulents could work if you really wanted to grow something? I don't know, but I always like how they looked/grew. And they're very forgiving.

I don't do any gardening at the moment but I know I would enjoy it if I just had the space and the money to do so 😩 Maybe some day but until then I shall live vicariously through all you green thumbs!!

Back